Part 12

“You sure you three'll be alright down here?” Kimberley asks, a concerned look on her face.

“Of course we will Kimba” Nicola replies gesturing around the girl's large living room, “that's the point of a sleepover isn't it, camping out on someone's floor in your Pjs with your sleeping bag”

“Yeah” Nadine chimes in, “staying awake all night watching dodgy horror movies, it's all part of the fun!”

“And, when you've finished fcuking each other's brains out upstairs, you're welcome to join us again” Sarah grins before taking a large swig of her vodka and coke.

“Aww...you made them blush” the redhead laughs.

“Go...” Nadine smiles shooing the girls away, “...have fun, we have the TV, booze and nibbles...we'll be fine”

“Yeah babe, stop fussing over them, you're worse than us mam sometimes” Cheryl sighs, grabbing her girlfriend's hand and pulling her away towards the stairs, “see ya later girlies!”

Kimberley sticks her head back round the door,

“Oh and there's loads of DVDs in the drawers under the TV if you get bored”

“Come on Nurse Kimba...” the Geordie moves her free hand round to give the Bradfordian's bum a slap, “it's time for your internal”

“Aaah...alone at last”, the Geordie closes the bedroom door before joining Kim laid out on the bed.

Leaning into one another they kiss slowly, Cheryl's hand finding its way into Kim's hair as the older girl's fingers glide up her thigh caressing the material of her black over-the-knee socks.

“Mmm...I like these” she murmers in between kisses, “keep them on for me eh”.

The Geordie giggles,

“You're so kinky Kimba”.

Her hands reach around, unzipping Kim's dress slowly slipping it off until she's wearing nothing but the fishnet stockings.

“My my Miss Walsh...what happened to your pants?!” Cheryl's eyes widen at the sight of what her girlfriend isn't wearing.

“I didn't have any on in the first place” Kimberley replies huskily, a grin on her face as she pulls Cheryl on top of her.

The older girl drops frantic kisses around the Geordie's neck, quickly unbuttoning  her shirt and sliding the little pleated skirt off over her bum.  Cheryl moans as Kim takes an earlobe into her mouth, sucking on it before releasing it and whispering hoarsely against her ear.

“I want you inside me...now”, grabbing her school tie she pulls the younger girl up against her, one hand placing Cheryl's fingers firmly between her legs.

“Fcuk...you're so wet” the Geordie exclaims breathlessly, easily sliding three fingers deep inside Kim as her thumb swipes across the girl's swollen clit.

“Mmm...don't stop” Kimberley gasps, groaning as, moments later, Cheryl's fingers suddenly leave her as she rolls over to grab their strap-on from the bedside cabinet.

Shrugging off her shirt the Geordie quickly secures the toy in place before turning around to find Kim with her legs spread, eyes gazing up at her lustily as she plays with herself.

“Ohh God...Kimba”, the words escape Cheryl's mouth before she can stop them, her pupils dilating and her heart beating fast as she clambers back onto the bed.

“Turn around and get on your knees” she rasps into Kim's ear, licking her lips and admiring the view as her girlfriend obeys hastily.

“Are you going to fcuk me now?” the blonde pants frustratedly as she continues pleasuring herself in front of a mesmerised Cheryl.