Chim - Delayed Gratification

"Bloody Hell! Typical", Cheryl cursed as the car she was being chauffer-driven in joined the end of a lengthy tailback on the motorway.

It was, she reflected, only when you were desperate to get home that this kind of stuff happened.  Almost simultaneously her stomach rumbled and her phone beeped with an incoming text, reaching into her bag she retrieved her phone and read...

Hey Sexy! U nearly home yet? Can't wait to help you relax after your busy day Kimba x

Oh God, Cheryl thought, that's all I need, stuck in the back of a limo - hungry and horny at the same time!

Leaning forward she tapped lightly on the glass separating her from the driver, "Is there any chance we could stop at the next services? Me stomach thinks me throat's been cut".

The driver agrees and soon they're on their way again, a content Cheryl ravenously making her way through a KFC bucket meal.

Stomach filled Cheryl leans back in her seat, mind drifting to exactly how Kimberley's going to help her relax.  Thinking of her girlfriend's curvaceous body and husky voice it's not long before a familiar throbbing starts between Cheryl's toned thighs.  Shifting about in her seat slightly as to remove any pressure from the affected area she hears the phone beep once more.  This time it's a picture message, Cheryl's eyes widen as she looks at the photo of Kimberley laid on their bed wearing nothing but a very wide and seductive smile.

This time she texts back quickly....

What u trying to do to me Kimba? These knickers weren't cheap u know! x

Shortly the phone beeps again...

LOL...I know but it's what's in the knickers I'm more interested in, u going to be much longer babe or do I have to start without u? x

The thought of Kimberley laid naked on their bed pleasuring herself makes Cheryl glad she's sat down so her legs don't collapse under her, as all the blood in her body seems to rush to one specific spot which is, by now, threatening to explode any second!

Looking rather desperately out of the car's tinted windows Cheryl's relieved to see that they are nearing their destination, she frantically texts back....

Only be a few mins now, for God's sake Kimba DON'T MOVE!

Eventually the car begins pulling up to the large house and a desirious Cheryl almost throws herself from the vehicle while it's still moving alarming the driver somewhat.

"Thanks, see you!" she yells fumbling for her housekeys , muttering curses about the damn things disappearing to the bottom of the giant bag.

Finding keys Cheryl is frantically unlocking the door when it suddenly opens from the other side and she falls into the arms of a startled Kimberley.

"Cheryl! I knew you were keen but this's ridiculous" teases Kimberley clutching her pink fluffy dressing gown around her as a flustered Cheryl tries to compose herself.

Cheryl blushes "Shut-up Two-shoes! Anyway I thought I told you not to move - naughty girl!" Cheryl playfully swats Kimberley's firm, full backside.

"Well I was cold, you left me alone for so long" whines Kimberley.

Cheryl grins mischeviously taking Kim's hand and leading her upstairs.

"Lets go and warm up together she replies with a wink.

The pair fall onto the king-sized bed kissing passionately their tounges entwined, hands everywhere.  Cheryl manouvers herself so she's straddling Kimberley as the older girl kisses and nibbles at Cheryl's exposed neck making her groan softly.  Undoing the cord to Kim's dressing gown Cheryl slides the garment off hurridly, taking Kimberley's face in her hands she looks at her, a seductive glint in her eye as she takes the cord in her hand and pushes the older girl back onto the bed.