Chapter 17 (part 2)

Zariah pov
"TRE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS."

"Look Zariah before u go and get mad I don't even much know how this video was made I can't even remember us having sex."

"Well Tre apparently on this video it got the date were this happen last night so mother fucker don't play stupid that's probably why u didn't call me last night you was to busy fucking Mookie."

"Man this gots to be a set up or some shit because Zariah baby I swear I don't remember this happening last night I would never cheat on you my mom raise me better then that."

"Don't Zariah baby me Tre u cheated on me the proof is in the video and apparently your mom didn't raise u right cuz u did cheat on me, and I'm not your girlfriend anymore we are through with so lose my number you jerk."

"Look here Zariah my mom did raise me right and I love the person I am today and u don't have to believe me but I didn't cheat on you, but I'm out I'm fixing to go home and clear my mind and think because I didn't cheat on you and believe that, and we can be through for right now but baby trust and believe me we will be back together."

Tre walk out the house and slammed the door. Tears were now streaming down my face. The person I love the most would sit here and lie to me I'm my face. I love Tre, will at least I thought I did.

Tre pov
I'm on my way to the house. I don't even remember Mookie and I having sex. We went together along time ago and that video could have been made back then and she just could have changed the date. If she did record us having sex that video could have been made along time ago and hell I don't know about it. That's fuck up man how Mookie would do some dumb shit like that. Some just don't seem right with that video, it seem fishy. I'm going to get to the bottom of this and get my girl back if that's the least I do.

Tara pov
When I left Mookie house I just came back to the house. That's some fuck up shit what Mookie did. Her ass is crazy. I don't care if she is my friend. What she did was wrong. She don't need to get away with this shit either. She is obsessed with Tre. She talks about him 24/7 I be wanting to say dam bitch that man is taken. The only reason why I became friends with Mookie is because I didn't have any friends. She think that she can run over people and get away with stuff. I don't have to be friends with that bitch anymore. I can care less. I guess I want have any friends, but I rather not have any friends in stead of being friends with that crazy bitch. Mookie showed me her true colors tonight. But I no one thing she want get away with what she did to Tre.

Zariah pov
I called Makayla and told her that I was fixing to come over her house and she said ok. I didn't tell her that Tre cheated on me, but I'm gone tell her when I get to her house. I was pulling up at Makayla house and I got out my jeep and went and knocked on the door. She answered and told me to follow her in her room and I did as told. When I went in her room Drew was sitting on her bed on his phone. Makayla got in the bed with Drew and I sat in her chair in her room.

"So Zariah what u doing out late don't u suppose to be with your boo thang." Makayla said

"Umm yea but that's what I came over here to tell you something, umm Drew can u excuse us I need to tell Makayla something."

"Yea." He said

He gave Makayla a peck on the lips and walked out of her room.

"Zariah have u been crying cuz I can see some dried up tears on your face."

"Umm... Yea girl I been crying Tre and I broke up."