Chapter 20

3 weeks later

Zariah pov
Every since Tre and I had that make up sex that night I have been feeling bad. Like right now I'm at Tre house. The whole crew know that we go back together.My mom and dad know also. The crew was like I no y'all was gone start going back out. I'm like duhh shut the fuck up.  I wanted to say that but I didn't. Because I wasn't feeling good today I didn't go to school. Tre said he wasn't going either he said he was gone stay here and take care of me today. My parents no that I'm over here. I actually be over here all the time. Majority of my stuff is over here now. My parents are allowing me to be over here all the time. I'm surprise cuz usually my dad would want me to be on lock down. But Tre and I was in his room watching tv when I hurry up and got up and ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. I felt someone pulling my hair back and it was Tre.

"Yea Zariah let it all out, u need to go to the doctor u probably got the stomach bug."

"Yea I think that I should go, let me get in the shower so u can take me."

"Who said that I was gone take u what if I had things to do today."

"If u did they cancelled now, so your lil ugly ass might and go and get ready so we can go to the hospital."

"Ight ma, but I ain't ugly. If I'm ugly u ugly to."

I look at the nigga with a face expression of u better take your ass and go get dress before I slap the fuck out of you.

"Aye shawty don't be looking at me like that." He said

"Tre just go and get in the shower before I hurt you."

"Ight but you ain't gone hurt me."

I was fixing to slap his ass but he ran out the room. He went to go and get in another shower. I got in the shower in his room. Hell u might as well say in our room. This house is some of mines to. And He better believe it.

Hattie pov
Im glad that Tre got a good girl. I no she is a good girl and was raise right because of her mom Monica. Monica and I go way back. Hell we need to start back hanging around each other. We might be older, but we still need to have fun to. I think that I should give her a call. We can go and grab a bite to eat and catch up on some things. Old people be gossiping to not just the young people. I don't have Monica number but I have Zariah number. I think I should call Zariah and get her mother number.
I pick up my phone and call Zariah.

"Hello." She said

"Hey baby how u doing."

"I'm doing ok, but I have just been feeling sick lately. Tre is fixing to take me to the hospital."

"Well Zariah baby I hope u feel better, u probably got the stomach bug or something cuz I heard it was going around."

"Yea I probably do."

"Well I was calling to get your mother number, so we can go out to eat."

"Ok."

She gave me her mother number. I had ended the call with Zariah. I then saved her mother number in my contact and call her.

"Chello." She said

"Hey girl, I bet u don't even know who dis is."

"Actually I don't may I ask who is dis."