Chapter 40

One year 1/2 later... Wedding day

Zariah pov
Today's my wedding day and I'm beyond excited and nervous. Things have change a lot during this year in a half. Ahzaria is now 2 years old and my baby Kayden is 10 months old. Yes I had a Tre mini. He finally got his son and he was over the top excited. Kayden is like Tre, while my pretty girl Ahzaria is like me.

Makayla and drew is engage. She had my god
daughter Zuri. Who is one years old. Ahzaria and Zuri are best of friends just like Makayla and I.

London and Steven are expecting twins. A girl and a boy. London looks like she is about to pop anyday now. Steven is hanging up all the funny things he use to do. Trust me he still crazy, but not childish. I can't wait till they twins get here. They gone be cute.

Megan and Marcus had other baby. A girl this time name Mackenzie. She is a gorgeous little girl. She's 10 months old. Her brother Messiah is very protected over her. His is three years old and is a big boy now.

Lauren finally let us meet her little boyfriend Chris. I think that he is good for her. Tre already said if he hurt her he gone kill him. So Chris better be on his best behavior. Lauren isn't pregnant, well at least I hope not.

Tara and Cody got married. They say that they are working on having a little one so she will have a baby next.

Keshia is still the same Keyshia. She still gone strip regardless. She say she's never quitting her job. Kennedy is still on the look for Mookie after a year and a half. She should know that's she's dead now.

Hattie is still the same Hattie. She's needs to find her a man.

My mom and dad are still going strong. I look at there relationship and I see how long they have been married. I want Tre and I to be just like them.

"Y'all stop running before y'all get y'all dresses dirty." Makayla said to Ahzaria and Zuri

"Otay ma." Zuri said as Makayla pick her up and kiss her cheek

"Mommy Zuri my friend." Ahzaria said smiling at Zuri

"I swart the act just like y'all." London said eating a burger

"Why your fat ass aways eating." Megan said laughing at London as Mackenzie sat in her lap drinking out of her sippy cup

"Now you no I stay hungry, I'm eating for my son, daughter and I." London said with a mouth full of burger

"Ugh, ok." Megan said laughing and shaking her head at her

"You bout ready to put your dress on Zariah." My mom said picking up Ahzaria

"I sure am." I said smiling looking at my gorgeous dress

"Hey momma fat man."  I said looking at Kayden as he started smiling at me showing me his one tooth at me Ms. Hattie held him, she was fixing to take him to Tre

I had Lauren and Tara curling my hair.

But let me hurry up and get dress, cuz my man waiting on me.

Tre pov
I jut put my tux and shoes on. I'm waiting on my mom to bring Kayden so I can be putting his tux on.

"Here go Kayman." My mom said giving me Kayden

"Hey little man." I said kissing his forehead

Kayden is a spilt image of me.