Chapter 8

Zariah pov
I went down stairs in the living room with my mom and sat beside her on the couch and we were talking and then I heard a knock on the door and got up and opened it.

" Hey Zariah." Megan said

"Hey, come on in girl." I said you can see the dried up tears on her face

We went walking up to my room and she sat on the end of my bed and I sat at the top she turnt around with tears in her eyes.

"Hey Megan what's wrong girl why is u crying u is going to make me cry u know I'm sensitive."

"Girl sniff Marcus is sniff cheating on me."

"Girl I'm so sorry to hear that girl who the fuck he cheated on u with."

"Keyshia I thought she was my friend well all of our friend when people be saying she a hoe I never believed them but now I do."

"Girl I could have told u that but u know I'm not the type to get in people relationships because I could have been wrong but u just need to find out who your real friends are. You can't trust all your friends around your man cuz the man one u think don't like your man be the main one."

"True that Zariah thanks for talking to me."

"You welcome boo it's gone take sometime getting over him but u gone make it."

"Yea u right girl."

"Yep so how'd u no that he was cheating."

"I walk in on them fucking."

"Shaking my mother fucking head they so disrespectful."

"Lol u so crazy but yea u right, that's why I slapped her ass and punched his ass and walk away like a motherfucking boss."

"Lol I should have seen that I would have been like GET IT WHOOP THAT TRICK, GET IT WHOOP THAT TRICK."

"Lmfao girl u got my crying laughing but I'm fixing to head home and get some rest."

"Ok if u need anyone to talk to just call me cuz I got u girl u know that u deserve better."

"Yea well thanks for cheering me up."

"You welcome."

Megan had just left and I can't believe Marcus and Keyshia would do some shit like that but u know how boys is can't seem to keep there dog  in a cage if u know what I mean wink wink.

Brady pov
I no that I didn't have a chance of talking to Zariah when she gave me her number and never texted me. Since she talk to Tre now I know that we ain't gone never go out so I might as well find me a new girl to talk to.

Marcus pov
Man I just kicked Keyshia ass out to be honest I only wanted some head but that lead to something else I done fucked up now. I never cheated on Megan till now. I love that girl to death. I guess it's true what they say u never really know that u care about somebody and love them until there gone. I got to do everything in my powers to get her back because I need her in my life she don't need me. I Love Her.

Tre pov
I just made it back home from taking my mom and sis shopping. Boy do women take there precious time shopping. I put my bags in my room and got me out some boxers and a t shirt I'm fixing to shower and talk to my baby all night long.

Megan pov
I been feeling sick lately I been throwing up and having moring sickness. I sure hope I'm not pregnant because Marcus and I aren't together anymore. I don't want to be pregnant because I'm still in high school and I just need to get this last year of school over with before I think about having children. I'm fixing to take a pregnancy test. I went in my bathroom that's inside my room and took out the pregnancy test and read the instructions and took it. It said u have to wait bout 15 mins for the results. So i got in my bed and got on Instagram and starting liking people pictures.

15 mins past

I was on Instagram and texting my friends and I realize it was time for me to see the result. So I got up and went in the bathroom and looked at the results and it said......