Chapter 15

2 Months Later

Zariah pov
Well everything have been going good these two months. Tre and I our relationship is going good he haven't cheated on me yet and that's a good thing. If Tre was to cheat on me Idk what I would do. I love Tre a lot and I don't want him to break my heart. Everybody relationship has been going good so far if u ask me. Megan founded out that she was having a boy. She is 6 months now and her belly has gotten huge. But today we plan on going shopping. She want me to help her pick out clothes for her baby boy. I done already took a shower. Now I'm fixing to get ready and put my clothes on.

Marcus pov
Im glad that Megan and I are having a boy. I get to have a little me. It's still shocking that Megan is having our baby. I just want to be a good father and give my little man everything that he want and needs. Megan and I have been thinking about living together but her mom wants her to be living with her. I can understand that. But I just want to be around my family and see my little man 24/7. Megan and I was in my room she was getting ready so her and Zariah can go and shop for little man.

"Baby can u come and rub my feet they are hurting."

"Man Megan now u now I don't fuck with feets."

"Come on baby please do it for your son."

"Man ight."

I grabbed some lotion and started running Megan feet. I looked at her and it look like she was enjoying this shit. But I wasn't.

Tre pov
Drew had called me and he said Lets go to the club tonight. I said yea. I haven't been to the club in a while with my boys and tonight will be the perfect time. I just got to ask me girl if it's ok with her if I go. So I started calling Zariah.

"Hello."

"Hey Zariah Drew called and ask if I wanted to go to the club tonight with him and the crew can I go babes."

"Sure Tre but your ass better not be doing nun you better not go out and cheat on me, make sure u have a smart mind tonight."

"Nawl ma I ain't go cheat on you, u is my everything I love u babes."

" I love you to Tre but be safe tonight."

" ight baby I got u I'm gone call u later on love you."

" love u to."

I had ended the call with Zariah. Im fixing to go and get dress and hang out with my niggas tonight. We gone turn up. We ain't gone turn up to hard tho.

Makayla pov
"Man baby I don't want u to go to the club I want you to stay here with me, you gone leave me here in your big old house all by myself."

"Baby I'm not gone be there long you a big girl u can handle yourself." Drew said

"Drew I want to sit here with u and cuddle all day, u know I can't be away from your sexy self all day."

"I know baby I can't be away from u in a long period of time also but I'm just gone be for a couple of hours, when I get back we can do what u like."

"Ok baby, but come and cuddle with me before
U get ready to go."

Drew got in the bed with me we was cuddling and he started kissing me and you already know what that lead to.