Chapter 12

Keyshia pov
Im in Cody and I room I'm watching tv, I'm very bored I will be glad when my man get here cuz we need to have some us time Cody sex me good but I really don't like him. I know I cheated on Cody but I don't care. People say I'm a Thot but who gives a fuck I don't. Tbh I'm just using Cody. I know he is a sweet guy but her deserve somebody better then me. I got kick out my mom house because I was hoeing around. I needed a place to stay so that's why I decide to date Cody. I knew he would let me stay here. I was on snapchat on my phone then Cody bust through the doors.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE YOU THOT ASS BITCH."

"Cody what the fuck is u talking about why do I have to leave."

"YOU NO WHAT THE FUCK U DID U CHEATED ON ME WITH MARCUS."

"It was a mistake I'm sorry."

"FUCK A MISTAKE GET YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT, I WAS LOYAL TO U MAN AND ITS HARD FOR MEN TO BE LOYAL NOW DAYS, I REALLY CARE ABOUT U KEYSHIA, BUT I SEE YOU BE HOEING AROUND. So duces I'll see you around the corner hoe."

"Please where I'm I going to go Cody I need a place to live."

"Idk but u ain't staying here anymore so bye."

Cody threw all my shit outside now I'm sitting outside on the steps. I have no where to go. I'm gone have to find me a place to go to tonight. Maybe my mom will let me stay with her just for tonight. Maybe playing around with people feeling is wrong I shouldn't have did Cody like that. I guess it's true what they say what goes around come around.

Zariah pov
I have had a good day so far. The girls and I had a great time. Tre texted me and told me to come by his house and see him. He said he just came back from the trap. I'm fixing to go and see my baby because I miss him. I haven't seen him since last night when we had sex. I pulled up to Tre house and got out and went on the porch and knocked on the door. He answered and he had he shirt off. I was bitting my bottom lip. Cuz that body lord that body, got a girl just wanting to lick him up and down.

"Umm Zariah snap out of it u seen my body like this last night ma."

"I know Tre but damn u so fine I'm glad I got u all to myself."

"I'm glad I got u to shawty but come in the house."

Ok. I walk in Tre house and he told me to follow him to his room and I did. When we got in his room we both sat on his bed.

"Zariah come cuddle with me."

"Ok."

Tre and I was cuddling and he peck my lips and then he said.

"Girl u gave it to a nigga good last night, I woke up late today you is the one who is suppose to be waking up late."

"Lol I can't help it cuz I no how to please my Man U gave it to me good to, my body is still sore from last night u had me turnt all kinds of ways."

"That's what I do baby, I be putting you in them positioning, I'll have u thinking about a nigga  24/7 u will stay wanting the dick."

"Lol yea whatever I'll like to see u try."

"Ight bet."

Tre got on top of me and starting sucking on my neck that was the spot to. Then he starting kissing me and and slide his hand inside my pants. He starting fingering me and kissing me at the same time. I was moaning against his lips. Then we was about to get further but my phone had rung. He stopped and I looked at my screen and it was my dad.

"Hello." I said

"Hey baby girl I got off early and want to spend time with U and your mom tonight so can u come home, and were are u by the way."

"I'm at Tre house."

"Ok u Better not be being grown."

"I'm not dad."

"Ok well come on home love u baby girl."

"Love you to."

"Was that your pops." Tre said

"Yea he wants me to come home I'll FaceTime u tonight before I go to sleep u know we got school toma anyways, but love you bye."

"Love u to but hold on gimme a kiss."

I kissed him then left.

Brady pov
I finally got over the fact that Zariah go with Tre. I'm at the basketball court hooping with my friends. We fixing to go get something to eat and chill.

Keyshia pov
I walk to my mom house in the dark I sure
hope she let me stay here tonight. I knock on the door and my mom answered.

"Hey Keyshia haven't seen u in a while is u still hoeing around."

"No and I'm not a hoe so don't call me that."

"Yea that's what ever u say but what the hell is doing here."

"I need a place to stay for tonight my boyfriend kick me out so may I stay here just for tonight."

"You can just for tonight but make u sure your hoe ass is gone toma."

Ok I went in the house and went in my old room. It still looks the same. I went in got in shower for 30 mins then I got out and put my clothes on. I layed in my bed and I was thinking about were was I going to go tomorrow after school is over with.

Monica pov (Zariah mom)
I was in the kitchen cooking. I was cooking like party food for Zariah, John (Zariah dad), and I. He wanted to just hang with us today since he got off early and I can understand that. I felt some hands wrap around my waist and John had kiss the back of my neck. I turnt around and John started kissing me. Then Zariah must have came in and we didn't hear her.

"Yuck!!  y'all to old for kissing like that." Zariah said

"How do u think u got here." John said

"Lol John hush."

"I'm just beginning real with her honey."

Lol I turnt back around and kept on cooking

Zariah pov
My mom and dad is nasty I didn't want to see all of that. But anyways I need to take a shower i grab my shower gel and went and got in the shower for 30 mins then I got out and put my bra and panties on then I put on some boy shorts and a tank top and sprayed some perfume on. Im fixing to FaceTime Tre till my mom call and let me know when the food is done. I was face timing him then it connected.

"What u doing Zariah."

"Nun just got out the shower fixing to get ready and eat with my mom and dad and chill with them."

"Oo I should have been in the shower with u."

"Lol." I started blushing

"You always blushing but you're beautiful when u blush."

"Aww Tre your so sweet."

"I know baby u sweet to when I ate u out last night u tasted like strawberries."

"Lol but Tre what is u scared of."

"Nothing the only thing I'm scared of is losing u."

"Awe I wish I can kiss u right now."

"You can baby just kiss me through the phone."

I kissed the phone like a dummy them my mom called me to come and eat so I ended FaceTime with Tre I told him I love him and goodnight. I went and ate with my family then we starting watching movies. This is how I'm going to end my night with my lovely mother and father.