.:Ready or Not:.

"EMILIE! OHMYGOSH THANK GOD YOU"RE HERE!!! YOU GOTTA HELP ME!"

"Why should I help you?"

"Emilie! Please! I'm gonna fall"

"Then fall, I don't care. What have you ever done to help me?"

"EMILIE! EMILIE! AHHHHHH!!!!"

All I heard was a faint thud.

One down, 18 to go.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My name is Emilie Rosen, and I'm 16. I live in Greensboro, North Carolina, but I'm currently filming a game show, if you could even call it that. One day, when I was in school, the principal announced that there was to be a drawing during lunch , and the winner was to be featured on a game show. I didn't even know the details, but I was stupid enough to put my name in the drawing. And guess who won? You're right, me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Emilie, we're gonna miss you so much!" My mom cried and gave me a bear hug.

" Mommy, can I have Emilie's room while she's gone?"

I glared at my little brother, Ciarnen.

" Ciarnen, If you mess up my room, I swear I will-"

" Guys, stop fighting and be happy that you're going to be on tv, Emilie!"

My mom was right. I've wanted to be an actress ever since I was born. Even though a game show wasn't  what I was expecting, it was a step in the right direction. I gave my mom and dad a big hug and stepped out of the door.

" See you guys in 3 months."

I walked to the limo waiting for me, and stepped inside and greeted my chauffeur. I waved to my family as we drove away, not aware that this might be the last time I saw them.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Emilie, wake up! The plane's landing!"

That was my best friend, Elle. I've known her ever since I was 3, and she and I are inseperable. That is why I asked the producers if she could be in the show, too. They took one look at her and shouted, " YES!" That's Elle's good looks at work. She's as pretty as a supermodel, if not prettier.

"Elle, I was sleeping! Plus that was just the pilot annoucing that we're landing in 20 minutes."

"Oh, sorry" She smiled sheepishly.

I tried to go back to my nap. But I couldnt sleep. Something was nagging me at the back of my mind. My grandma always had said I had a psychic power, but I never believed her. So I just tucked away that thought and started up a conversation with Elle.

"Hey Elle, have they told you what we're doing on this show yet?"

" No, but I know where we're going."

"Where?"

" Madagascar."

"Wow, that sounds exotic. I bet we're gonna do some kind of Survivor-type game."

"You're probably right, but isn't that dangerous?"

"I doubt it, they probably have paramedics and camera crews everywhere. It's as safe as can be."

That's where I was wrong.

*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*

Author's note:

Emilie is on the side there -------->

Comment if you want me to write another chapter (it will be awesome)!!!!

:)