Chapter 7 - A Night

"Key? To my room? Wohoah! Lenizz! I didn't know you're waiting for me. I was just talking to a donkeeey! And she was like 'Hi! I'm Chuckie. Wanna play?'" Justin Bieber, The Alpha's Luna.

*Lenox Tillman*

The scenery in front of this room I'm staying never fail to take my breath away, especially at night. Millions or billions of stars sulimultaneoulsy blink above. The moon, which looks like the star of those stars, brings light to the wide forest ahead. It looks creepy but when you try to look beyond that, you'll see nature. Because I do.

I looked at the digital clock Ryan put here just after we've gone to shopping.

11:11

"Wow. It's late." Thankfully the party was postponed, everybody is ready, almost including me. Key word: almost. I mean, they've taught me to dance which was surprisingly fast. I've got the gown I'm supposed to wear. Pair of sandals with 4 inch-heels which really will just make it harder for me to dance. Make ups and all. But I, myself, is not yet ready.

It's like I'm entering a new world but I don't know what's there. I won't be here for long. I know. I should but hesitancy is always here, closely following me. With a scared and doubt feeling. I don't know what is their main purpose to even kidnap a random girl and invite her to a traditional deed.

I miss Dad. I miss Mom. I miss George. But there's nothing I can do. I'd rather suffer here than let them be hurt. They haven't threatened me, but who the hell wouldn't know that? When you're kidnapped, everything about you would be revealed. And they kidnap because either they have to, or need to. They can't just waste time by letting you stay, they're doing something. Background check and all. And they're gonna use that for your cooperation.

Which means everything about me is now exposed to them.

I took one last glance outside the door then went to bed when the doorbell rings. I waited for some sounds of someone walking towards the door, but nothing came. They once told me 'not to answer any call' but not 'not to answer the door'.

Maybe it's something important. Or a visitor. I don't know if they're expecting someone because I've been here inside, walking and walking with those damn sandals.

I should answer it, at the same time, I'll check if they're putting some security during nights for me not to escape.

"J-Justin?" I asked uncertain.

"Swaaag." He answered drunkenly. He was leaning against the stairs. The back of his neck exactly lies on the first step. He's drunk, from here, I could smell the liquor.

"You're drunk. You should get inside or you'll get colds." I said tugging on his left arm. "Come on!" I groaned breathlessly when he stood up using my support. I was beyond surprised when he wrapped his arms around me, his chin on top of my shoulder.

"Uhm. Justin?"

"Hmm? Mom? Whaaat? You zayeng zomteng?"

"I'm not your mom." I rolled my eyes and started walking letting him follow. He's drunk, he won't probably remember this tomorrow. But it made me ask myself. Where are his parents? Why is he living here? I heard Ryan and Chaz talking about their family attending the now postponed grand ball. While Oberona and Titania, they live with their family.

"You know mom... I waz ffrom Scott thiz aptenoon! And and, we got into a huuuge fight. Like really hugezz. It was bigger than the mole he has in the middle of each of his breast."

"Uh-huh. Then?" I asked locking the door when I got inside with him still on my side.

"Then he browt you up. See mom. I'm ztarteyng to foaget you. Becauz you're already rezting in peaze and bakanaik... Zzzzz." Did he just fall asleep clinging to my side! This asshole... just what the fuck!