Chapter 5 - "What do you mean?"

"I wish I had a parent. Parents. Because my mother left me for good after promising she won't. But although she'd done that I still love her to death. I don't even care about any other just her. She's the perfect mother to me."
Justin Bieber, The Alpha's Luna

*Justin Bieber*

"Okay. I gotta go. Clean this mess with yourselves. I told you its not necessary-NO! It's not right. But what did you do?! You did everything but listen." Moona announced but I know she is talking particularly to me since it was my idea. She's really starting to get on my nerves, starting to piss me off. So I let her get out without me stopping her this time, everytime we argue, she'll always walk out.

"All this time I haven't asked your name?!" Oberona exclaimed right after Moona walked out like nothing happened. Good one.

"My name's Lenox. Lenox Tillman." She answered awkwardly but her name... I don't know. Like it rang a bell. It sounded strange but familiar at the same time.

"Wow. It's unique." Titania said. Lenox just smiled then looked down fiddling with her fingers.

I observed that she's not that kind of girl who just talks and talks and awkward (or maybe it's just when you aren't close?).

Suddenly, I remembered one of the reasons why is she here.

"Oberona, will you tell her about the ball?" I asked. I'm not always good at explaining, I always get to the point but I pity this girl, she's gonna enter a world she never knew existed. That's too much information. And I need her to be okay.

"So Lenox, probably you're wondering why you're here..." She paused. Taking a deep breath, guilt flashing her eyes. "You're here because we need you. We need you to do some things, many things for us. And tonight, you're gonna do one from it. Every year, there is a grand ball being held. A tradition for our pack- group. And their family..." She stopped looking at me. "plays a big role to it. And in that group there are many other pa-group or family are attending. We..." She paused again rotating her fingers around the table. I rolled my eyes. She's talking to a teen ager for crying out loud and not to a 7 who believes to Santa Claus and that she's trying to say that Santa Claus doesn't exist. "are incomplete. We need one more girl member and that's gonna be you."

"What do you mean?" Lenox all of the sudden tensed up.

"That you'll come with us to that ball. Like you're one of our group."

"No, no, no. First of all, I hate socializing. When there is a ball, there is like a get together. When there's a get together there are introducing. When there are introduction there are socializing to some strangers. No, no, no. I don't socialize. Secondly, I don't dance. Not on a ball. Hell, I don't dance, period. And last, No I don't like balls." She stated but the last word got to me making me burst out laughing.

Can you blame me? I'm a guy.

The sudden noise made her jump on her seat while the others shoot daggers at me, even Ryan and Chaz who, if I'm not mistaken they should have been clutching their stomachs right now at how hard they're laughing.

"Justin, this is a serious matter. If you just wanna laugh your ass out, go and beat the shit out of Alex first." Titania said.

"Please. I don't want to do that." Lenox groaned looking so frustrated and nervous. She looked paler this time and nervous.

"Remember Lenox, the more cooperative you are the earlier you'll get home." Oberona pleaded though at some point it sounded like a threat and warninh. I guess that got her.

"But I don't really dance."

"That's fine. Someone's out there to teach you for only half an hour." She proudly said winking at me making the girl be confused more. Well, I would be, too if I didn't know who's gonna teach her. She has her own way of dealing with people like Lenox, she always has.