Chapter 2 - Unstoppable

"It is not only about the power you possess. It is also about the fact that you are holding the title of being the leader who maintains the peace and good condition of the pack." Jeremy Bieber, The Alpha's Luna.

*Justin Bieber's POV*

Do whatever you want when you are near me but wake me up but I guess that only thing I am asking - demanding - didn't cross whoever the fvck owns that stupid phone under my duvet.

Considering its already banging across my room that did not just wake the hell out of me but brought me to be wide awake vibrating like crazy tickling my side at 7 am in the morning and being the typical Justin Bieber I briskly picked it up and threw to the farthest part of the room. That's when I noticed I was not alone in my room by the fact that a girl naked sleeping, laying on her stomach with her ass on full view just groan and started scratching her butt and slapped it two times making it bounce. Another one being a typical Justin Bieber, fvcking a girl I picked from a bar to let my stress and anger out. Kind of stupid if you ask others but its who I am.

I kicked her side when I remembered I'm angry sending her from heaven to hell and again, she groan but this time, more audible. She even tried to climb back when I stopped her.

"Get the hell out of my room before I shit your face, Anna." I warned through gritted teeth while putting my clothes on. My throat began to feel dry so I left her to do whatever bullshits she has to do like many other girls. I stopped dead tracks when I saw Jeremy and Erin eating breakfast with interwined hands in the kitchen.

"Can you just do one thing at a time? And this time choose either eat or rub your PDA to my face." I said sarcastically opening the refrigerator and pulled a carton of orange juice before gulping it down not bothering to get a cup.

"Good morning to you, too." Jeremy said giving me back the sarcastic tone.

There is no good in the morning when you just slept in your father's house whom you hated so much when you have your own.

Maybe I was just too high because of the Mexican pills I took, I thought I'm going to Disneyland last night.

"That's what drinking and taking illegal drugs take you."

I heard him say but ignored it. I then felt movement and sensed it was Erin. Good thing she knows some privacy. I don't care if she's a stepmom to me. She doesn't deserve for me to even acknowledge her presence.

"Justin, how am I suppose to give you my thrown when even my own rules is not even registered in your brain?"

"Quite frankly, you don't deserve that thrown." I said quoting in air. "Knowing that instead of being with your packmates, you're at home doing some lovey doveys with your mistress."

"Don't. Say. That word again." he said.

"What ever. I'm done here." I walked past him and slam the carton of juice on the table and continued walking.

"What if I just give the oppurtunity to Alex. So, are you done with it?" he asked challengingly knowing I can't let that happen.

"The fuck, man. I've done all the missions while he is only sitting his ass somewhere bawling his eyes out at some corny romance he's watching like a gay he is."

"I'll give you your last mission and after that, we'll justify your performance."

"What is it?"

"Look for your girl. That only girl who you want to spend the rest of your life." I started laughing at what he had just said.

"Talk about girl. Ooops. I mean mate. Ooops again. I mean mates. How many mates do I need. Equal to yours or more?"

"Justin-" I saw his eyes darkening. But I don't care. He doesn't intimidate me

"Mates aren't real, father. Because if they are then why did you still manage to live your ass out when your mate died already? 'Spend the rest of my life' my ass when that person who you should spend your life doesn't have hers at all." I just woke up on the left side of the bed and being lectured by this man who did that mistake doesn't help.

"This isn't about me or your mother. This is about you."

"About me? What about me? I know I'm hot and all but please, don't say it. In that case maybe you'll be the hundred two millionth person to compliment me."

"You're making it harder, then fine. You choose, look for your mate and be the alpha or don't and just follow Alex's new rules to be read tomorrow." He really know how to push buttons by threatening to give everything I want to Alex. That fvcking gay.

"As much as I hate to choose, I'll go with A. I'd rather not change your crappy rules than watch some dickhead do that." And by dickhead, I mean Alex.

"Do you really want to be the Alpha?" I almost laugh again but stopped the urge seeing how serious his ugly old face was.

"Of course! I mean who doesn't want to be the most powerful of the pack?" I answered without skipping a beat.

"It is not only about the power you possess. It is also about the fact that you are holding the title of being the leader who maintains the peace and good condition of the pack." And with that he left leaving me smiling to myself like an idiot at how disappointed he is.

When I left the kitchen after happily eating my breakfast, I sat on the living room sofa watching until I heard footsteps from my room down the stairs.

"Good morning, too. Thank you for waking me up like a gentleman you are." she snapped and I looked at her. But I was far from being angry, I was even smiling at her giving me a death glare back. Thanks to Jeremy for letting me have a good mood today. She was about to open the door when she remembered something suddenly and I knew it already.

"The names Elise by the way, asshole." I just nod at her and continued watching. She slam the door shut, so hard the wind send the papers on the coffee table fly all over the floor.

If I am not in the good mood I could have grip on her fvcking little neck after she snapped at me, smash her head to the wall and shove the remote to her precious part.

You thank Jeremy bi+ch.

"Señorito, you have a call." one of our maid said giving me the telephone.

Jeremy grew up in Spain and when he moved here with my mom, Pattie, he brought five of their maids and made two of them work for me.

"Thanks. Who's this?"

"Man, its Chaz."

"Why didn't you just call my cellphone?" I asked checking my phone. I had 4 missed calls from him.

"You didn't answer. I've been calling you since morning. I thought you're sleeping. Well, you were."

"And how did you know I am awake already?"

"Uncle."

"Oh. Why call anyway?"

"Just asking if there's one more adventure. And I was wondering why did you manage to sleep at Uncle's house." Chaz calls every missions we do an adventure while Ryan calls it suicide but he comes with us anyway.

"Last one. Just bring the fastest van we have." I answered to his first question. "I was high. Josh gave me these pink pills last night, he called it Mexican. I didn't know it was that strong." I explained in monotone letting him know I don't want to talk about right now.

"Got it. Same time, same place?" He asked excitedly.

"As always." I answered and that instant, I hung up living me plotting my plan carefully in my head.