Chapter 3- Shitty Day

"There must be a deep reason, an acceptable reason for her to throw such a long and best friendship and until now, I haven't stop trying to figure it out." Lenox Tillman, The Alpha's Luna.

*Lenox Tillman*

The time I woke up was also the exact time our telephone started making an annoying noise echoing around the empty living room downstairs. Lethargically, I stepped on the stairs continuing until the last one and crawl (Yes, you read that right. I obnoxiously crawled) advancing to the irritating thing that keeps on ringing. If that telephone could just move, I'm probably in a hospital bed right now with a smashed skull.

"Hello. Good morning. Tillman residents." I greeted trying to feel if ever I have some morning stars at the corners of my eyes. I was raised properly so talking on the phone with crusty eyes are just disgusting (they don't have connections. I know.)

"Good Morning. May I speak to Ms. Lenox Tillman?" A woman greeted back, by the sound of authority and formality of her voice, I knew it was the school head.

"Speaking." I said yawning. I'm afraid of her, yes but me acting like a bitch should bitch all the people around me. She started to blabber about the maintenance that is about to happen today and now I realized what is she trying to imply. She always likes attendance and punctuality so having no classes is really a big deal to her. For her, every time she announce that there will be no classes or a class suspension is supposed to be done, she'll get dramatic. More dramatic than a mother who accidentally bitch slapped her momma's boy son.

"Okay ma'am. Thank you and have a good day." I got so excited that I didn't wait for anymore p.s. and slam the phone down doing air fist bump. I ran back upstairs so fast I tripped twice and almost sent myself back down. Quickly, I took a bath and got ready for some jogging. Exercise is not really my thing but then I realized its for her benefit so I forced my self to love it. I wore sports bra and pants while looking for my IPod and headset. I then put a jacket. Showing my body is like showing them who really am I which is my nightmare.

I pried open the door only to see my parents going out the car then my father got something from the trunk, a wheel chair. Wheel chair were meant to help for better but when you're the one sitting on it, you'll fell more worthless than you already are. Followed by my sister going out from the passenger seat. The struggle on their faces getting my sister seated just provoked me more about it.

"That won't last long, guys." I thought. "Just give me one more year and everything's going back to normal. Only the change is I'm not with you anymore." But then they will not notice someone's absence at how happy they will be.

Today's Tuesday which means they should really be here. I opened the door wider to let them pass. Dad smiled at me and I smiled back. However, my sister, as always, started scowling at me like I am some rat trying to hijack her prey and rolled her eyes almost kicking the shit out of me at how angry she is whenever we're near each other. Her once golden honey hair now turned to a lifeless color of gold, purple instead of pinkish lips, those high cheekbones I always envy now sunk down on her face. And of course, my mom, who until now, is giving me her silent treatment. All of our relatives doesn't agree with me but my mom, oh my mom is the one who disagreed the most. So much that when she can't stop me anymore, she got mad.

I helped her preparing the food she bought take out from McDonald's for breakfast with an atmosphere I really do not like.

"Isn't it Tuesday? Why aren't you in school?" my dad asked while chewing his muffin that's why it sounded lke "Wisint it Bwisday? Bwhy awent you in school?"

"The school called. No classes for maintenance." I answered and looked at my mom sitting beside me. "Mom, do you want to have some rest?" I asked. I hate eating silently. Just the sound of spoon and fork can be heard. It makes my ear dance.