Chapter 4 - Hello Kitty + Snoopy

*Lenox Tillman*

They then went out because someone downstairs was screaming names 'Ryan' and 'Justin' which thankfully did stop what was about to an awkward situation after the boy just saw what his errant friend was doing to me.

And so here I am, wide awake in the middle of the silent night bumping my head repeatedly against the wall for having such a stupid brain or having none at all.

How could I still be here? How could I let him touch me? How could I still stay calm when I know that sometime this days, my organs will be scattered around somewhere?

The most shocking part is that whenever I remember that the guy kissed my neck, my heart will start to flutter and that spot becomes warmer and tickles. But then maybe my hormones are just the responsible about that. Stupid hormonal teenager.

I was about to turn the lamp not to sleep but to find a way out of this black rainbow egg shell of my loving fate, basically, this fucking nightmare when a howling of an animal or something broke the peace of the night that gave me goosebumps almost letting my hair on my head stand, too. I stood up advancing to the window notwithstanding. I just hope it wasn't locked. When I was infront of it, there is another corner leading to a door. I walked towards it and my eyes almost popped out. On the other side of the door is a balcony where you can do connect-the-dots with the stars. A vast woods with a dark blanket that made it kind of scary. There is no view like this from our home which is kind of disappointing. If only I have my camera with me. I always loved taking pictures of nature, my other hobby aside from drawing.

Another howl broke in and this time, it didn't fail to scare me to death, intentionally or not.

Okay. Okay. I'd rather die because of kidnapping than a beast wild animal tearing my limbs off. Yup, better decision. But before I sat back, I checked if that door and window was lock and of course, they are and for now, that's great.

If Bella Swan likes it that Edward is looking at her while she's asleep, well, I'm not her.

I ran towards the lamp, afraid that while I sat on this dark room, someone or something might eat me alive. Not the best way to die ever.

I thought I was just going to sit, but little did I know, I drift off. Dreaming of those golden-brown eyes scrutinizing every movement I do as I run on the woods and I'm not even sure if I'm running away from something, or running towards that something.

~•~

"Justin wants you downstairs." One of the kidnappers - who was also the one who caught me and his friend 'talk' last night - said dropping some fresh clothes beside me.

"And why? Are his PA?" I snapped irritated by the bossy tone of his voice. No one lets me hear that tone especially when they're talking to me.

"To talk. I'm his best friend, not an assistant." He snapped back.

"I wasn't kidnapped to be one of his slaves, right?" I asked worried. He laughed. Actually laughed at my state.

"You're worried about that? Seriously?" He manage to choke out and started laughing again. "Your face though." He said between laughters. He was laughing so hard, he's already slapping the bed and clutching his stomach.

Now I just realize, I'm the only sane person inside this house, a liitle.

Once he's calmed, thank God, he introduced himself.

"I'm Ryan, Justin is the other one and there's more, Chaz, you've never met yet."

"Ryan! Hurry the shit up!" The familiar voice shouted. Seriously, what's up with the shouting in this house?! But before I could ask, he already slam the door shut followed by him shouting back 'okay'.