Chapter 8 - Say Cheese!

"I can't. Everytime I close my eyes, images keep on replaying. Me hugging a girl, my chin on top of her shoulder. Then me sitting on my bed hugging the same girl." Justin Bieber, The Alpha's Luna.

*Lenox Tillman*

I hope he won't remember anything from last night.

That, I guess, would be a good news.

We were actually watching a movie in the living room. I am not interested watching it though, I just don't want silence right now, I don't want to be alone. It gives me time to think, and when I think, it's about home. There were times I'd zone out and would instantly snap out because they started laughing or shouting and I'm glad.

Justin is still asleep in his room but I didn't tell anyone about what happened, just me answering the door and let Justin in and carry him to his room since they knocked on his door to eat breakfast but we would just hear groans and grunts. Then I told them, maybe we shouldn't disturb him first and told them. They were worried though, because Ryan said and I quote "He was never that drunk. Sure he drinks but he never get himself drunk." So, that end me to a conclusion that maybe, just maybe, he did it not because of a celebration.

I was about to tell them that Justin needs their help when Titania stopped our conversation saying and I quote again, "He never like it when we talk about him, especially when he's not with us." And that shut me up.

"You want to suggest a movie? Huh, Lenox?" Oberona asked. I shook my head. I'm here for a movie, but not actually to watch a movie.

"Me! Me!" Chaz shouted raising his hands with a lot of cheese powders at the end of all of his fingers. It's because of the popcorns he's eating. They were so think, they are almost red. When he moved those fingers, some of them fell, right to my eyes.

I instantly blinked multiple times since we just run out of tissues, because the two girls, apparently cried. They cried because of a movie and it's not even an emotional one.

"You okay, Lenox?" Chaz asked completely oblivious. I nod still blinking frantically. He seemed worried, and that is freaking why he put his hand, exactly the one that is full of powder, on my shoulder, and don't even ask the color of my current shirt because it's white. Yes, a white long-sleeved shirts which now has five marks of orange-ish fingers of him.

Thank heaven, only us, girls are eating chocolates because Ryan said he just ate one before the movie and got full while Chaz, well, Oberona didn't allow him. She said either he'll either dirt himself or not himself. She was right although it was cheese this time.

"And what movie would that be?" Oberona asked raising her eyebrow.

"Home Alone." He answered snapping his fingers.

The rest of the group groaned. "We've watched that too many times. And I say too many times."

"Home Alone 2, then."

"And that one, too."

"Oh come on, guys! That movie is awesome. Someday I want to kick someone's ass, too. Just like what the kid did to those thieves."

"So that's your favorite movie, those, rather, movies? Because you wanted to be like the kid?" I asked without thinking about it.

"Not just that. I also love how this alone kid, managed not to let his ass be kicked. Man, he was brave and smart enough to let those two down at once. I mean since Aunt Pattie died, I've been watching that movie during Christmas. Thinking, maybe if I am that kind of kid, maybe..." Chaz stated, I don't want to sound cliche but his eyes changing, now full of emotions. Regret? Is there something he should regret? Pain, anger and more.