Chapter 10 - Bubbles

"I hugged him without thinking of my bubbles, my arms around his torso both of us chuckling at his poor attempt to support and get one knowing that we don't have everyone but each other. It's the first time I've ever hugged a guy and it felt so warm, so good I want to curl my toes." Lenox Tillman, The Alpha's Luna.

*Lenox Tillman*

I'll probably have an anxiety attack. I was so nervous and with every open and close of the main door downstairs makes me anxious more and more.

At least do it silently!

I thought.

More people are arriving and more people will.

"Geez. Relax. It's not like they bite and-" Chaz tried to reassure. Key word; tried, because he bursted into loud guffaws immediately. Him and Ryan had been enjoying these secret jokes of them and it makes me want to kick them hard to their groin which is so open with their sit. They're enjoying watching me in pain.

I've thanked them anyway earlier for being there (or so I thought) but they thought it was an invitation in the room and not a sentiment for them to just continue their video games.

"No one bites." Ryan said, then he whispered, "Not unless you want them to." but he was loud and I know I was meant to hear it. They began laughing again. They're the closest thing I had for brothers but these bastards are driving me nuts.

The two girls, three if Moona's included, are in different rooms to prepare themselves, too. It makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only nervous about this. Ryan and Chaz are here because their girlfriends thought I might need distraction. Well, it kind if works, if you call that great-urge-to-kick-them-to-their-groin a distraction which I still have a good access on by the way. Oh and also there's another tempting idea; stab my eyes with the eyeliner of Titania.

They've been bugging me from hour one.

I'm fine with them being here but they are so talkative. Everyone's easier to handle in small doses.

"So how is our star of the night?" Alex beamed emphasizing the letter 't'. He's my artist for the day wearing a simple shirt and pants with a cap.

"Pretty dying of anxiety. I could hear her heartbeat loud and clear." Chaz volunteered. My tongue felt numb and fat removing my ability to speak.

"Don't be nervous, dear Len. They'll love you after I'm done with you. Heck, even you go out in a trash bag, they will still." He commented holding the boys to their shoulder and when they are outside the room, he kicked them square to their butts ushering them far from here, from bugging me. Probably, he knows what those two's been doing to me.

"They can be jerk sometimes, but they're good kids." he motioned for me to sit on one of the monoblock chair.

"Sure." I snorted. I've grown comfortable with him. We met like two days ago and we started.getting along since then.

Chaz and Ryan are nice, I know. I've been around for long and we bond. Especially Chaz, who calls me his 'Homie'. I will just not give them the satisfaction of admitting to people.

"So, let's start." he began putting whatever you call those on my face and cheeks. I'm pretty sure one of those is foundation.

"I like how naturally flushed your cheeks are but I have to cover those stress on your face so people can't see it. Your bags specifically." I haven't sleep well in months because of these things and everytime George and my parents sleep at home, she's having her attack. Always. She's getting worse.

I smiled don't know what to say. He'd told me that already when we first met, I don't know if he forgot or he just felt the need to compliment me again.