Chapter 15 - Don't leave me

Okay so I hopefully start this now and updates on time. Fingers crossed. I have finally put this as a Werewolf Adventure. Woohoo. So enjyoy this chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training has been getting more tough. It was expected, Carmina has been making me fight everyone on my own to see my full ability. Me and Noel have been getting closer and closer and Fay has joined us to fight while Badar is doing everything to have her as his. I know what was going to happen though, they would end up together. I could see Fay softening and I knew she loved him trying everything to make her love him. 

Noel has become in most words, a ladies man. He's changed, he isnt that quiet protective guy I knew. He's confident, loud but still very protective over me. I'm happy he has gained confidence but it seems all the horomones and puberty and closeness with Noel made me want him.

I felt like a mate even though I wouldn't know until we're 16. I wanted to smack any girl near him, I didn't like leaving him and I down right couldn't stop thinking about him. Tomorrow we were planning to attaqck because tomorrow was my Birthday and the hunter's informed us of the other hunter's going to kill the pack off soon. The only reason they kept them was for Carmina to come back. Today was our last day at this horrid school and I was glad because I was going to kill one of these girls for daring to touch Noel at all, let alone obsess over him.

This morning I woke up with my alarm barking at me. For once Noel was actually there when I woke up, not in some random girl's house or up even earlier to avoid awkwardness, he was snoring obviously because he was a very deep sleeper and only he knew how to wake himself up. 

I yawned and stretched out my aching muscles from yesterday's last training session, I was definetely ready to fight thanks to Carmina. I was now a killing machine, especially if some one touches my Noel. I took a whiff of Noel's woodsy scent and sighed in pure content when  could not smell any female scent mixed in with his. 

I shook his shoulder gently and cooed at him, "Noel baby we've got to go to school, it's our last day before the attack. Please wake up baby". 

Noel's arms wrap around me and cage my back to his chest while he still breathes deeply. He was sleep cuddling, he was the most adorable thing ever. He started to nuzzle his face in my neck and he was still sleeping. I chuckled and the started singing off key. "Oh my god I can't believe it I've never been this far away from home". Then I heard a groan beside me and a low grumble while arms tightened around me. "Carmina don't make me go, pretty please". With that he spun me around so I faced him while his green eyes widened and his bottom lip trembled.

I couldn't resist.

I pecked those plump lips and flattened the creases of his forehead with my thumb. Then I realised what I did and jumped out of bed but arms wrapped around me and pulled me down and my back hit Noel's chest which felt like a brick wall. I buried my face in my pillow and then heard him whisper in my ear so gently and so lovingly I almost cried of glee, "That was amazing". Then the warmth left me and I turned to see Noel getting out of the bed we shared and go to his closet to grab clothes. 

I watched him closely as he pulled out a white button up shirt, black jeans and white vans with black laces. He then chuckled and spoke to me, "I know I'm beautiful but you don't have to stare just because I'm shirtless". My eyes then roam him and then I realised he was only in boxers and socks. Then I see him turn and smirk and I stick my tongue out getting out of bed and walking to my closet.

I pulled out purple converse, denim silver spiked tight skirt going to mid thigh, purple v neck showing my clevage and a black blazer. I then grabbed black lacey underwear Carmina and turned to see the bathroom door being close and locked obviously by Noel. I roll my eyes walking into the holiday to use the other bathroom. We were the only two up this early for schoo apart from Carmina. I walked in and got a shower, bished my hair and scrubbed my teeth. I put on Carmina's deoderant and perfume and came out feeling fresh and ready. I then saw Noel walking in my direction with my batman school bag in his hand. He hands me it smirks at me and then walks on.