Chapter 7 - Training

RING, RING, RING, RING. "Put on your war paint

You are a brick tied to me that’s dragging me down

Strike a match and I’ll burn you to the ground

We are the jack-o-lanterns in July

Setting fire to the sky

Here, here comes this rising tide so come on

Put on your war paint

Cross walks and crossed hearts and hope to die

Seal the clouds with grey lining

So we can take the world back from a heart attack

One maniac at a time we will take it back

You know time crawls on when you’re waiting for the song to start

So dance along to the beat of your heart

Hey Youngblood doesn’t it feel like our time is running out

I’m going to change you like a remix

Then I’ll raise you like a phoenix "! 

Singing and electric guitar and drums blasted through our hotel room. I winced as my sensitive ears heard. What the hell was that? That sound. I got up and saw Carmina smiling at me and Noel. She was up with and mischivous glint in her eye and a smirk on her face.

"Wake up little cubs. Today we head to one of my training houses in New York". She cooed. I scowled at her. I hate being woken up. She smiles and points to the bathroom throwing me clothes. "I assume both of you can dress yourselves. Danica you first. Then you Noel will get dressed we will pack up our stuff and head to my house in a cab. That way no one can track us". 

She was used to running and hiding I could tell. She may seem nice but I know what hunters are. They are ruthless and with out a doubt stubborn, determined and driven to their goals. Her goal was to make us killing machines so we could protect ourselves and free her pack. That way we know how to fight with out shifting and in return as a payment help her. After that the deal is done so we leave and she will never tell a soul about our where abouts. So our past can not find us and our furture is bright. I feel like moving to switzerland for a few years, or maybe even Germany or even Scotland. Who knows. With out my past weighing me down the world is mine to adventure.

I walk into the bathroom with the clothes in my hand. Carmina certainy loves her black. I had black everything. The outfit was black shorts, black socks, black shiny doctor martins, black t - shirt and black jacket. She really loves her black. In minutes I was dressed and walked back out. 

I passed Noel and he was sprinting into the bathroom. I looked and our clothes and values were packed. The room was tidy like we first saw it and break fast was on a table. Carmina pointed her delicate finger to it. "Eat". She ordered softly. I walked over and grabbed a melon and strawberries munching softly and enjoying the flaour of fresh fruit. Finally. Something healthy and not junk food. I smiled as I had the seeds in my mouth. When Noel walked out the door I aimed the seeds and yelled. "Fire". Before spitting the seeds like amo to his fore head. He iped the spit covered seeds and disgust was on his face. "EUGH. DANICA WHY GIVE ME COOTIES". I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing uncontroably. I laughed so hard I fell off my seat. My back wacked the ground but I didn't feel the pain as I clutched my stomach while it vibrated with my laughing. I even heard Carmina laugh beside me.

Noel came over grabbed my hand and licked it. With that he bolted out the door. "EUGH". I screeched as I felt his saliva on my hand. "NOEL YOU ARE A DEAD BOY". I got up and sprinted for the door. Carmina was behind us with bags in her hands and a huge smile plastered on her face. I quickly got up to Noel. My training and stamina really did help. I tackled him to the ground stood up and smiled down at him. "Gotcha". I gloated.