Chapter 2 - Bumping into rogues.

Its been a year since I left, I am now eight years old. I only have about maybe four or three years until I shift, and can run faster away, I have not yet bumped into any wolves. I have been surviving for using my money for food and water. I make shelter in the forests under trees. I honestly count myself lucky, most children my age could not survive one night on their own, let alone one year. I ran out of the money so I learned how to start stealing and working small jobs for a little while.

After I'm in town for a little while and earn money, I pack up my bags and leave. I've never made a friend and no one knows my name. I've made sure I was hard to track down, I had a feeling Drake was still trying to track me down. I would not let him find me, I hope he gives up then I can settle down somewhere.

I was making camp for the night, deep in the forest. I started to climb up a tree. I got into the tree and started burying myself in it, hiding from the night. It was getting dark and cold, so logically I had loads of layers on. I was snuggling into a comfy spot on the tree, then my senses became on high alert. There was something in the forest, I don't know how, but I knew it was moving quick in my direction. I froze afraid to breath, then a wolf jumped out of the hedges.  It was sniffing around and picked up my scent, I was doomed. It let out a howl.

Suddenly, the bushes started to rustle and men stepped out of the bushes, then a boy my age stepped out of the bush. The boy was in most words gorgeous, absolutely stunning, he had blond hair to die for and green eyes. Then I sensed it, he was of alpha blood just like me. I wonder what he was doing as a rogue. The big black wolf jumped in a bush and it rustle, a lot, he then came out as a man. He had brown eyes and brown hair, he seemed to have a tad of a mad aura to me, he also seemed like the leader. I'm quite scared of rogues, would they kill me like them rogues killed my parents. For rogues they looked well off.

"Little girl come down, we will not harm you actually we want to take you in as our own, please come down we wont hurt you. I promise, we do not hurt little pups with so much potential." He seemed nice and trustworthy, still a tad crazy though. I sighed, I knew i I didn't go willingly then I would have to go by force. I climbed down the tree and jumped from the lowest branch hitting the ground gracefully. The boy smiled at me, it was enchanting gleaming. I looked around at all the men, I kept caution of them. The leader boy stepped forward and introduced himself to me. His introduction was a tad funny, "Well hello there little girl what is your name?" My name, should I give him my name, can I trust him. Well I guess I will have to find out. I took a deep breathe before answering his question, "My name is Danica Willow." At the word Willow a few heads gasped and shock filled the men's eyes as they looked at me. The man with the mad aura tilted his head to the side, kind of reminding me of a wolf, o wait. He seemed to have shoo ken it off and straightened himself up, as the forest around us was quiet.

"My name is Tom, Tom Sweeney, and this young blond here is Noel, Noel Patch heart." I looked at Noel our eyes connected and I felt heat rush to my cheeks. People laughed around me but Tom quietened them down. "Well sweet heart we are the rogues but not bad ones just ones without leaders. I would like you to travel with us we will take care of you, no one will hurt you I promise." I looked at the man a thought about it, but I didn't need to think I knew my answer "Hell yeah". With that my new life was really beginning.