Chapter 13: Jealously

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

When we arrived home from the event, I waited for S.coups in the kitchen.

This was a place that we could meet because the members were rarely in the kitchen.

Soon S.coups came in.

"Mingyu's with Wonwoo." S.coups said. "He wouldn't talk to me."

"I'm sure he's okay." I said, trying to comfort my lover.

"Jeonghan, you saw his neck too." S.coups said. "Something happened."

I sighed. "I know, I know. Just, I'm sure Mingyu will help him. We can trust Mingyu. He's a good kid."

"Yeah, you're right." S.coups said.

It was quiet for a minute before Hoshi walked in.

"Hyung." He said and we just looked at him seeing as he wasn't being specific on who he was talking to. "Could I talk to you?"

"I'm guessing you mean me." S.coups said and Hoshi nodded.

S.coups looked at me and I nodded meaning it was okay for him to leave so the two left the kitchen and want into the hallway.

I went closer to the door of the kitchen so I could hear the conversion. I could barely hear them but I could still make out what they were saying.

"What's up?" S.coups asked.

"Well, I want to get over Dk." Hoshi said.

"Haven't you already done that?" S.coups asked. "You aren't moping in bed anymore."

"That's not what I mean." Hoshi said. "I don't want to have feelings for him anymore."

S.coups sighed. "That isn't just something you can stop doing. It takes time."

"There isn't a way I can't, you know, speed things up?" Hoshi asked.

"I know it's hard but you'll have to get used to these feelings." S.coups said. "My best suggestion is to hang out with him like you used to. Try thinking about him like your friend again. I think that would be the best."

Hoshi nodded. "Alright, thanks hyung."

"Go on." S.coups said. "Go talk to him. I think he misses his partner in crime."

I know it was a weird thought but the way S.coups was talking made it sound like he had experience with this type of thing. Maybe he had, I don't know everything about him.

As I heard S.coups coming back I quickly went back to the counter where I was standing before so he wouldn't know I was listening.

"I'm back." S.coups said.

I didn't say anything and looked at the floor because I couldn't stop thinking of S.coups loving someone else. I think I was jealous.

"What's wrong?" S.coups asked and walked closer to me and tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

"Have you ever loved someone else?" I asked and looked up at him.

S.coups laughed. "You listened, didn't you?"

I looked down and S.coups just laughed again.

"I've small relationships with girls growing up but nothing serious." S.coups said. "And..."

"And?" I questioned.

S.coups sighed. "I used to have a crush on Doyoon."

"Oh." I said still looking at the floor.