Chapter 14: Telling the members

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

I woke up to my phone ringing.

I answered it without even looking at the caller id.

"Hello?" I answered in a quiet voice, not wanting to wake up anyone else.

"Jeonghan!" It was my mother. "Did I wake you?"

"Yeah, but it's fine." I said.

"Oh I'm sorry dear." My mother said. "I was talking with your manager and I was going to come over and make you guys some breakfast."

"Oh, okay." I said. "That'll be nice."

"Yes, but the reason I'm calling you is because I need someone to let me in."

"That makes sense." I said. "When will you be there?"

"I have to stop at the grocery store and then I'll be over." She said. "Probably about half an hour."

"Alright, I'll see you then." I said.

"Yup, I love you dear." My mother said.

"I love you too mom." I said.

"Bye." She said.

"Bye." I said and hung up.

I looked around and everyone was still sleep. Good, I hadn't woken them up.

I yawned and stretched before getting out of bed. I needed to tell S.coups about this.

I walked out of my bedroom and down the hall to the hip hop team's bedroom.

I slowly opened the door walked in. Everyone in the room was still asleep. It is like 8 o'clock.

As I walked in the room I noticed the Wonwoo and Mingyu were sleeping together. They're so cute.

I walked to S.coups bed and got down on my knees beside it. I grabbed his shoulder and started shaking him lightly.

"Seungcheol." I whispered to him, not wanting to wake anybody else up.

S.coups just groaned.

"Come on." I said, still shaking him. "Wake up."

S.coups slowly opened just eyes and saw me.

"Jeonghan?" He questioned. "What are you doing? Is something wrong?"

"Just come out." I said and stood up. "I need to tell you something."

I walked out of the room and S.coups slowly followed me.

"What is it?" S.coups asked once we had entered the living room.

"My mom is coming to make us breakfast." I explained. "She'll be here in about a half an hour."

"Why did you need to wake me up early to tell me?" S.coups asked.

"Well, she needs someone to let her in so I have to stay awake." I said.

"And?"

I looked down. "I didn't want to do alone."

S.coups laughed. "You're cute."

S.coups came up to me and hugged me.

"So you'll stay awake with me?" I asked.

"Of course." S.coups said. "Let's sit on the couch."

S.coups let go of me and sat down on the couch. I walked over and instead of sitting beside him, I sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his shoulder.