Chapter 17: Preparing and Ideas

S.coups's p.o.v.

I woke up and immediately grabbed my phone.

It's been a week since we started promoting again and it's been stressful.

For some unknown reason the younger members have to been getting into a bunch of fights and I keep having to break them up and try to get them to talk to me.

Leaving no time for Jeonghan.

We've started meeting in the morning before everyone else wakes up.

As I opened my phone, I realized Jeonghan had already texted me asking if I was awake.

I quickly texted him back and within 30 second the bedroom door opened and Jeonghan poked his head in.

I waved my head for him to come in and he came in and laid down on the bed beside me, wrapping his arms around me.

"How are you?" I whispered and placed a kiss on the top of Jeonghan's head.

Although we haven't been able to be with each other much, we have gotten a lot closer.

"Still tired." Jeonghan said.

"Why didn't you stay sleeping?" I asked.

"I wanted to see you." Jeonghan said and looked up to smile at me. "I wish we could have more time together."

"Yeah, what if we could have like a weekend alone or something." I sighed. "Let's go out to the living room."

Jeognhan nodded and stood up and I followed him out to the living room.

"Don't forget about Wonwoo's birthday today." Jeonghan said as he sat on the couch. "We promised Mingyu we'd help him."

"I remember." I said and sat beside him. "I have to clean the balcony."

I groaned, not wanting to do that before we leave for promotions.

"Well I have to cook so suck it up." Jeonghan said.

"Cooking way better and way easier." I complained.

"It takes longer." Jeonghan said before sighing. "Let's forget about this for now. We don't have much time before the other members get up."

Jeonghan smiled at me before climbing onto my lap.

"What's this?" I questioned.

"For long have we been dating?" Jeongahn asked.

"Like one month, a month and half." I said. "I'm not 100% sure, why?"

"Just trying to remember." Jeonghan said before leaning down to kiss me.

We continued to make out until we pulled away for the needed air.

After a few seconds of panting Jeonghan leaned down again but this time he began to kiss my neck.

I chuckled as he did. "Maybe we really do need a weekend alone."

I was teasing but I don't think Jeonghan liked it because he bite on my neck.

"Hey! Stop that!" I said and pushed him away from my neck. "How would I explain having a hickey to the makeup artists?"

Jeonghan shrugged. "Sorry. I'll try to control myself."

I sighed. "We should really have some time alone, completely alone."

I smriked at Jeonghan and he returned the gesture.

"I like that idea." He said and kissed me again, continuing the make out session.

"Don't mind me."