Chapter 19: Living Room Chats

S.coups's p.o.v.

Why is Jeonghan doing this to me?

It's like he wants me to get frustrated. Maybe he does.

Does that mean he wants to have sex with me?

I should not be thinking about this.

"Hyung?"

I looked and saw Dino standing in front of me.

"What is it?" I asked.

Dino sighed and sat down beside me on the couch.

"I need your help." Dino said and leaned over to put his chin on his knees.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"When do you know you're in love?" Dino asked.

I laughed. "That's a complicated question Dino. I'm not sure if I can answer that for you."

Dino sighed again before looking at me. "When did you realize that you liked Jeonghan hyung?"

"I guess that slowly I started to think of him differently then I did other people." I told him and he nodded. "I think I completely figured it out when I started daydreaming about kissing him and I didn't think it was weird or gross. Does that sound like your situation?"

"Kind of." Dino said.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" I asked.

"Not really." Dino said. "It's awkward."

"I was your age once Dino." I told him. "I think I can understand what you might be going through."

"It's still awkward." Dino said before sighing. "I guess that I dream, of things happening."

"What kind of things?" I asked, even though I got what he was talking about.

"I don't want to tell you." Dino said covering his now red face.

"Who are they happening with?" I asked, hoping he would answer this question.

"Different people." He said. "I don't think if it really matters who honestly, just help me."

"Dino, in my education opinion, I don't think your in love." I said.

Dino stared at me with wide eyes. "Then what do you think I am?"

"Horny." I said blankly.

Dino's face turned completely red and he hid it again.

"Hyung!" He cried. "I didn't even tell you!"

"Dino, I told you, I'm older then you." I said. "I went through the same thing and I'm more experienced then you."

"Hyung you're making this weird and awkward." Dino complained.

"Stop complaining and go take a shower." I said and he looked confused.

"Why do I need to shower?" Dino asked. "I showered last night."

"Go take a shower and pleasure yourself." I said and Dino turned red again.

"Stop it hyung!" Dino yelled as he hid his face once again.

"You wonder why we treat you like a child, this is why." I said and Dino glared at me.

"I'm going to take a nap." Dino said as he stood up and left the living room.

"You can't run away from this." I said as he left.

"Shut up!" He yelled and ran to his room, slaming the door a bit.