Chapter 25: S.coups's Home

S.coups's p.o.v.

I'm going to have to tell him.

I looked over at Jeonghan. He was fast asleep. He hasn't been pestering me to tell him and I'm not sure why. I thought he would be.

I told him I'd tell him but here we are on our way to my home and I still haven't told him.

Why do I not want to tell him?

Jeonghan moved a bit and started yawning so I looked away from him so he didn't think I was creepy.

Jeonghan moved in his seat so that he could lay his head on my shoulder and he did.

"Hey." I said and down at him.

"Hey." Jeonghan said, slightly smiling but not opening his eyes. "You haven't been sleeping?"

"No, not really tired I guess." I lied. I was tired but I was to busying thinking about having to tell Jeonghan about my family to be able to sleep.

"Something the matter?" Jeonghan asked as he sat up to look at me.

"I should tell you." I said quietly. I knew he would know what I was talking about.

"You don't have to." He said. "I get that it's something personal so if you don't want to share it with me..."

"It's not that I don't want to tell you." I said quickly, not wanting to make him feel bad. "It's that telling you makes it true and I don't want it to be true."

"What are you talking about?" Jeonghan asked, clearly confused by his tone and facial expression.

"My family, well mostly my brothers, they would always make jokes and stuff about gay people." I confessed. "When I realized I liked guys, I didn't know if I should tell them or not. I still don't know if I should or not."

"If you don't think you want to tell them than don't." Jeonghan said with a smile. "No one's going to force you so just tell them when you're ready."

"Thank you Jeonghan." I said and smiled back at him.

"No need to thank me." Jeonghan said and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, squeezing me tightly.

"You can go back to sleep now." I said as I saw his eyes drooping.

"You should sleep too." He said as he positioned himself to laid his head back on my shoulder again. "Stop worrying about things."

"Alright, I'll stop worrying and go to sleep." I said and chuckled.

"Good." Jeonghan mumbled, already sounding half asleep.

I just smiled and tried to fall asleep myself.

The manager woke us up when we arrived near my house. Jeonghan and I exited and bus and walked beside each other on the way. I so badly wished I could hold his hand but I can't.

Even if I was going to tell my parents, none of the staff know about us and they really shouldn't so it's better this way.

When we reached my house, my parents welcomed everyone inside and I gave them a hug.

"Your brothers are inside." My mother said to me as we hugged.

When we parted I quickly headed inside to see my brothers.

Being the youngest, whenever I did come home, my brothers weren't here as they were moved out and having though own lives like me.

I met with my brothers and then everyone settled down and we started chatting.