Chapter 23: A Talk With Mr. Hong

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

"Pacing isn't going to make him come home any faster." S.coups said from his spot on the couch.

I didn't answer and continued to pace.

I was nervous. Joshua and Dk were on their way home and I knew I needed to talk with Joshua about what apperntly happened. He's my best friend so I won't just sit around knowing he's going to get hurt.

I know he will. Dk obviously really liked Seungkwan and would not have gotten over him that quickly. Dk is using Joshua and I won't let him.

After I finished talking to Joshua, I'll have to talk to Dk.

"Hyung, you're going to make a hole in the floor." Hoshi said before laughing a small bit.

"Now is not the time to joke." I said and didn't stop pacing. "I need to make a plan."

"A plan?" Hoshi questioned. "A plan for what?"

"Well I can't exactly just walk up to Joshua and say, hey you had sex with Dk let's talk about it, now can I?" I said quickly, getting fustrated.

"Okay, let's just calm down." S.coups said while taking my shoulders and guiding me to sit on the couch. "Everything's going to work out just fine."

I sighed and began to calm myself down. I am getting a bit worked up over this.

I was almost calm when the door opened.

"We're back." Joshua yelled as the door closed.

I got up and ran to the front door. "I need to talk to you."

"Is something wrong?" Joshua asked, sounding worried.

"Kind of." I said awkwardly. "I just need to talk to you as soon as possible."

"Okay well let's go in our bedroom and talk." Joshua said and I started following him into our bedroom. "It sounds important."

"It is to me but probably not to you." I said honestly.

I'm assuming Joshua doesn't see what's wrong with this situation. I need to get him to see that Dk is just using him and that he'll get hurt in the end.

"What's up?" Joshua asked when we were in the bedroom with the door closed.

I sighed and sat down on my bed. "I know what happened last night, the reason Dino came back."

"Oh." As all Joshua said and sat down beside me. "Is that what you want to talk about?"

"He's going to hurt you Joshua." I said and looked at him sadly. "You shouldn't have done that."

"He's not going to hurt me Jeonghan." He said and shook his head. "You don't have to worry so much."

"Of course he's going to hurt you." I said, raising my voice a small bit. "He's using you!"

"It's not like that." Joshua said. "Just calm down."

"Of course he's using you!" I said getting angry that he wasn't listening. "He couldn't have gotten over Seungkwan that quickly."

"Just listen, it's not like that." Joshua said, sounding a bit annoyed.

"How else would it be?!" I yelled.

"Maybe because we're both using each other!" Joshua yelled before sighing. "I didn't want to talk about this."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked. "Why would you be using Dokyum?"

"I liked you Jeonghan. I really liked you but I couldn't have you." Joshua said while looking at his hands. "Dk and I figured this would be a way for us both to get over our crushes."