Chapter 2: Love

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

Maybe it was because S.coups's kiss wasn't forced, but it really was amazing.

"How was that?" Coups asked me after we pulled part.

"Really good." I said smiling. I tried look away but something stopped me.

Coups held onto my chin and pulled me back towards him again. We kissed for a few more seconds.

"I'm not going to let you get away." Coups said after we pulled apart.

"What?" I asked confused.

He whispered into my ear. "I like you Jeonghan, more then a friend."

"I-I think I like you too."

Coups laughed. "Would you like time to think about it?" He asked.

I shook my head no.

"Then, would you do me the pleasure of being my boyfriend?" He asked with a smile on his face.

I shook my head yes as I smiled like an idiot. I never thought something like this would happen.

Coups hugged me and I hugged him back but broke apart when we heard the door open.

We see our little makne, Dino. "Um, Wonwoo hyung let Mingyu hyung into the room and now Mingyu hyung says that Wonwoo hyung wants to talk to you S.coups hyung."

S.coups stood up to leave but stopped and turned to me.

"I'll talk to you later, ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, they need you more then I do." I smiled at him.

He smiled and left the room. I layed back on the bed and left out a sigh. I closed my eyes but soon opened them when I felt the bed move. I looked up to see Dino looking at me.

"Are you ok hyung?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm good. Why wouldn't I be?" I really wasn't ok but Dino is to young to fully understand what's going on in my mind.

"Well, we all heard the yelling in here. Something must have happened." He said.

"It's something you wouldn't understand." I felt bad saying that even if it was true.

"I could get one of the hyung for you!" He said trying to be helpful, but honestly, I wanted to be by myself. "I can get Jun hyung. He's the oldest hyung available."

"No, really, I'm fine." I said but Dino was already gone.

I was hoping Jun wouldn't come, but I know he will. After about a minute, there was a knock on the door.

"Hi." I look and see Jun standing in the doorway.

"You don't need to be here. I told Dino not to get you but you know him, sometimes, he just doesn't listen." I felt the bed move knowing Jun was beside me.

"You sounded really angry." He said and I just nodded. "You probably are still angry, and that's not good."

I looked at him questioningly. "How is that not good. I'll calm down soon."

"Yeah, but our food is ready soon and we don't want an angry angel at dinner." Jun said smiling.

I laughed a bit. "You're right. I shouldn't let what happened bother me. It did end up with a good outcome."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Long story. Best for another day." I said and Jun just nodded. I sat up. "Let's go get ready for dinner."

We both stood up and headed out to the kitchen. As we walked I saw Joshua sitting in the living room. I was thinking of going over and punching him or something but I felt Jun's hands on my shoulders as he lead my to the kitchen.

"Oh! Hey." Vernon said as he saw Jun and me enter the kitchen.

"Do you guys need any help?" I asked the five people running around the small kitchen. (Hoshi, Dk, The8, Swengkwen, and Vernon.)

"Yeah, could help me with this." The8 said pointing to the dishes on my counter.

"Setting the table?" I asked.

"Yeah that!" He said. "Setting the table." I heard him repeat a few times, probably trying to remember.

Jun and I both grabbed some dishes and the three of us went to set the table.

I was working on putting out knives to cut the meat we were going to eat when Joshua came in. I saw both Jun and The8 looked nervous.

"Hey, Jeonghan. Um... I was wondering if I could talk to you? You know, about what happen." He said. This caused me to remember what happened and get angry again.

"If you try to talk to me right now, I will stab you with this knife." I said putting the knife I was holding in front of Joshua's face.

"I'll just go then..."

"As you should." I said and he turned and left.

I was still confused about what had happened so I didn't want to talk to anyone about.

I'd get way to angry.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→
Aggg I hate school so much.

The next update will be soon because I need to make sure the two stories are at the same time.

Hope you will enjoy this story!