A Huslters Prayer- Dont ask Don't Tell.

[Nique]

Why was Chris constantly denying our child. I hadn't slept with any since we started fucking and I told him that. I loved Chris so much it hurt and he couldn't see that.

"That'll be 57 dollars and 67 cents." The male cashier behind the counter told me as he bagged the vodka and hennessey. I wasn't old enough to buy liquor but they never card here at this ghetto ass liquor store.

I handed the man a hundred and grabbed the paper bag before walking out of the store. I walked down the quiet street while twisting open the bottle of 140 proof vodka and took a long swig. The alcohol immediately burned the back of throat as I swallowed. Right now I didn't give a fuck about anything, hell I didn't give a fuck about my damn self. I continued to drink the bottle until it was empty. I threw it against the pavement and made a loud crash. I opened the bottle of hennessey and down half of it without even taking it from my lips.

"Damn ma, you fucked up." I heard a male voice laugh.

I giggles then felt my body crashing to the pavement. I was so out of it I didn't feel hard I actually hit the ground until I rubbed my knee and saw blood.

"Oh uh!" I laughed.

Someone picked me up and carried me to a car. I didn't see the faces but from the voices I could tell they were all male. the car started up and we were driving away.

"What's ya' name sexy." A voice asked.

I giggled. "I don't know." I felt my body being lifted again and carried back into the now night air. The person slammed my body down on a single bare mattress and I felt dazed.

"Awe, shit dawg she pregnant." I heard a another male voice say.

"Pregnant pussy is the best pussy." They laughed together and I felt my mind clearing and my head starting to pound.

"Noo." I groaned.

"You smoke?" They asked taking out a silver tray and diving the white substance into three lines.

I nodded my head yes because I knew smoking would keep me away from the loneliness of being unwanted and unloved.

They sat me up and placed the tray on my lap. I bent down and took one of my nostrils over the white powder then closing the other and taking a deep breath. The powder was so strong I could feel the familiar burning sensation in the back of my throat. I did all three lines and soon my body was numb and my mind was blank.

"You ready sexy?"

I heard the sound of a belt buckle snap then another. They began stripping me of my clothes and feeling all over my body. I wanted them to stop but it was like my body wasn't complying with brain. I was put on all fours then I felt one of the dudes ram into my ass and then another stuck their dick in my mouth. I couldn't scream so I let the tears slide down my face as the dude in front of me face fucked me while the other pulled my hair as he gave me anal.

This is all Chris' fault.

They kept going for an hour. Switching places and adding more people as my body started to weaken I finally opened my eyes and saw they were recording this and laughing.

"Aye dawg let get it." The new guy demanded pulling down his pants.

He positioned himself at my throbbing opening and rammed into me so hard and with so much force I screamed out in pain.

"Shut the fuck and take this shit!" The guy slapped me.

I muffled my cries as any other shoved his dick in my mouth, making me choke.

By the time they were done I was raw. They left me in a puddle of blood on the tattered mattress.

Why? Maybe I deserved this for being such a hoe. Maybe this was God's way of punishing me for such a horrible person. I held my stomach as I silently wept.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered to my unborn child.

[Aubriana]

"Baby I-I can explain." I pleaded to Michael.

He smacked his lips. "Start fucking talking now." He said hopping off the corner and walking towards our bedroom. I followed behind closely trying to plead my case.

"It's not what you think." I told him. "At school he'll try and talk to me but I won't listen because he keeps trying to ask me out. I keep tellin' I have you then he gets pissed off and start texting me a whole bunch of bullshit but I don't respond."

"How come you never told me?" Michael questioned sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Because I knew you'd flip the fuck out like your doing now." I whined climbing in bed and behind him as I kissed his cheek.

"I told you about that lyin' shit and if I find out you my lyin' right now I'ma beat yo ass."

I slid off his hoodie revealing his bare tattooed chest. I kissed his shoulder blade, up his neck and finally reached his ear lobe where I flicked it with my tongue.

"I only love you mikey." I told him seductively. Michael rolled his head back and groaned as I stuck my hands down his sweats and played his already erected 'friend'.

"What'chu about to with that?" He smiled kissing my cheek.

"Watch." I whispered.

I climbed off the bed and got on my knees in front of him. He ran his hands through my hair while I pulled his sweats and boxers down. I'm glad all my hair was real because the way he was rubbing my hair, his hands would've been caught in the strings, glue and shit.

"Shit." Michael hissed as I licked around the tip.

I smiled as I stroked his shaft and looked at him the entire time. After we were done I went to brush my teeth then Michael came in with the biggest grin on his face as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Bri I love you but you need to stop hiding shit from me." He said looking at me through the mirror.

I finished brushing my teeth then turned around in his arms. "I'm sorry mikey and I promise nothing else happened." I lied.

"Aight." He kissed me.

I pulled my hair up and walked into the bedroom with him and he picked up my phone.

"Oh so now you don't trust me?" I rolled my eyes.

He smirked. "Do I have a reason to not trust you?" Michael questioned then put my phone down.

"No." I said like a little kid.

"Okay then shut that shit up." I rolled my eyes then picked up my phone and saw he deleted Kj's number along with all his text messages.

"I love you." Kissed Michael and he smiled.

"Love you to, beautiful."

We laid in bed watching tv and I couldn't help but think I almost lost my love tonight over something like Kj. Yeah I was attracted to him but he had nothing on Michael.

"Why you staring?"

I caressed his cheek and smiled. "You babe." He rubbed my 2 week pregnant stomach and I couldn't help realize how much he means to me and I'll never risk his trust like that again.

"Bae I'm starting to worry about Nique." I blurted out. She hadn't called or texted me since she stormed put earlier.

"I'm sure she straight bae. Stop worrying."

I wasn't so sure but for now I'll put it to the back of my mind and worry about me, my baby, and my relationship.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo how did this chapter make you feel? Did you think Michael was to forgiving towards Aubri?

What was your reactions about Nique and how she really feels towards Chris and how she handled it?

COMMENT. VOTE. and FAN!

Later LuvBuggs(: