A Huslters Prayer- Unexpected.

[Michael]

I woke up to the sounds of Aubri throwing up again. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed then walked to bathroom where she sat on the floor leaned over the toilet gagging.

"Damn bae." I pulled her hair into a ponytail before going to the sink and getting her a cold towel. I pulled her into my lap and cradled her in my arms as she laid her damp head on my bare chest.

We stayed like for a minute until I picked her up bridal style and laid her back on the bed. I pulled her on top of me with her back to my chest and rubbed her stomach.

"Bri you need to make a doctor's appointment this shit been going on for a month."

"Mikey no!" Her voice was horse and exhausted.

"Nah, I'ma make you an appointment tomorrow ion care if I gotta drag you."

"Fine." She grunted making me laugh.

We didn't get much sleep because she kept tossing and turning so we stayed up until the sun peaked through our window. I saw Aubri lightly sleeping beside me so I eased out of bed and went to take a shower and brush my teeth. I threw on a pair of Adida sweats and a black hoodie then made my way downstairs to see Nique eating cereal at the table. She been here for a month and I'm ready for her ass to go home.

"Morning." She smiled.

"Morning." I said back kind of dry. I wasn't trying to be rude but I was tired as fuck and didn't feel like talking to nobody.

I sat at the table then pulled out my phone to call the doctor. I scheduled an appointment for 12 o'clock today.

"Ty can I talk to you?" Nique said after I sat my phone down on the table.

"Wassup?"

"Why does Chris hate me?"

The question took me by surprise because I didn't know how to respond. Chris did in fact hate this girl but I wasn't about to let her know that.

"He don't hate you but he do think yo' baby not his."

The tears began to fall from her face. I hated when females cried because unless they was Bri I didn't know what to do. I pulled her into a hug and she cried on my shoulder.

"It's gon' be aight ma." I rubbed her arm.

"What am I suppose to do with a baby and no place to stay?"

"You can stay here I guess but you need to make a life for yo' kid and ya'self ."

She looked up at me and smiled a little before kissing my cheek. That shit made me uncomfortable especially wit' Bri nosey ass in the next room.

"Thanks."

I stood up quickly and made my to the opposite end of the kitchen to make Bri something to eat for breakfast. The entire time I was in there it was silent. I finished making my baby some yogurt and fruit then a bottle of water cause she been dehydrated. I walked her breakfast to our room to see wasn't in bed.

"Baby!" I called out.

I heard the shower running so I sat the stuff on the dresser and eased into the bathroom just as the shower cut off. Aubri stepped out and smiled.

"Awe were you waiting for me?"

She sounded better but I was still taking her to the doctor.

"Nah, I just got in here." I laughed.

She kissed me then proceeded to the bedroom to change her clothes. She slipped on a pair of sweats and tank top.

"You got about an hour before yo' appointment so put something you can wear to the doctors."