A Huslters Prayer- Diggin' Up Dirt.

[Michael]

Last night Aubri was kicking and screaming last night and it freaked me the fuck out because she ain't never did no shit like that before. But what I didn't tell her was she kept screaming Alonzo's name so this morning I called up Savage and I'm gonna met him at the warehouse to see if I can get some information about Alonzo.

"Mikey!" Aubri called from the bathroom.

"Yeah babe." I said switching between two snapbacks to see which one looked better.

She stepped out in her Finish Line work uniform and a pair of concords. Her hair was in a curly ponytail and she wore light makeup.

"Can you close my necklace?" She asked walking over to me and standing in front of the mirror.

I closed her necklace for her then wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her cheek.

"I'm gonna be late." She whined wiggling her way out of my arms. I pulled her back so we inches away from each other.

"Ion care." I pecked her nose then her jaw and on each corners of her mouth. "I told you you ain't have to work that shitty as job no more."

"I like my shitty as job." She rolled her eyes finally pushing me away and grabbing her bag.

"I'm sorry Bri. I ain't mean it like that."

"Okay."

I kissed my teeth then we walked outside and over to my car but Aubri didn't get in.

"What's wrong beautiful?"

"Mikey can I please drive your car?" She walking over to the driver side then stood in front of me.

"Aubriana no." I said laughing a little.

"Please." She poked out her bottom lip and stepped closer so our bodies were mashed together.

"No."

She rubbed her lower pelvis into my dick and I was almost weak to my knees. Being in the bed wit' her and not fucking the shit outta her like I want it is driving a nigga crazy and I'm horny as fuck, she asking to get it on top of this car right now.

"Aight man don't but fuck up my baby." I gave her the key. She beam with excitement.

We both slid inside and she started it up. I said a silent prayer before she pulled out of the drive way and down the street. She was a good as driver so far.

"See I wasn't that bad." She said pulling in front of the mall.

"You aight just don't get to comfortable in my shit." I laughed getting out and meeting her in front of the car.

"Whatever." She smiled showing her lonely as dimple. I poked it with my finger causing her to laugh. I wrapped her my arms around her then brought her closer.

"Have a good day babe." I kissed her lips.

"I will. thanks baby." She stood on her tippy to kiss my lips again.

"I love you." I said into her neck.

She smiled up at me really big and I noticed in her eyes something I'd never seen before it's almost as if they twinkled a little bit. She kissed me again but harder and with so much passion.

"I love you to mikey."

I don't know if it's to early in our relationship to be saying I love you but I've been feeling like this since the first time I met her and the night I saw her walking brought back so many old feelings.