A Huslters Prayer- Doing it Wrong.

[Aubriana]

"Scoot yo' big ass over." I laughed shoving Michael closer to the edge of the bed.

He laughed snatching my cheetah print cover from my body and wrapping it around his body. It's been a week since Michael and I decided to built our friendship and see where it takes us. I hope far cause this last week has been honestly the best.

"Nigga stop." He complained scooting closer to me on my bed. I giggled as we continued to watch "Friday".

I felt my phone buzz inside the pocket of my hoodie. I glanced at the screen over the cover and it was a text from Alonzo.

8:30 Alonzo- We need to talk.

I rolled my eyes shoving my phone back in pocket and looking back at the screen. I didn't have to look at Michael to know he was staring at me because I felt his hard gaze burning a hole on the side of my face.

"Who was that?" he asked still staring.

"Nobody." I lied.

I felt him sit up on the opposite side of me, That's when I took a quick glance in his direction to see he started to put on his shoes.

"Why are you leaving?" I asked confused.

"The second you started lying to me Aubri." he said grabbing his keys and walking towards the door.

I stood up and block my bedroom door even though we aren't together I don't want him to leave mad at me about some stupid shit.

"I'm not Mikeyy it's nobody really."

"Then why yo' whole attitude change when you looked at yo' phone?" he asked looking directly into my eyes.

I let out a deep breath before speaking. "Okay it was Alonzo but he didn't want anything."

"What he say?"

"We needed to talk but that's it and I didn't respond."

Michael sat back on the edge of my bed and I stood between his legs with my hands on his shoulder. He gripped my waist and pulled me down on his lap so both of my legs were on either side of him.

"Why didn't you just tell me that Bri?" he looked up at me. "If we gon' try make this work I need you to be honest with me."

I nodded me head not really knowing why I lied. I looked down at him and smirked. We stared at each other for a moment then he began to move his face closer to mine. We were almost inches away when the banging on my front door was heard through the quiet house. We looked at each other and I stood up. I knew it couldn't have been my mom because she would've used her key but then again I haven't seen her for two days so I didn't know who it was.

"Who the fuck?" I yelled stomping through the living room with Michael right behind me. I snatched opened the door and Alonzo stood on the opposite side staring at me.

"What?" I crossed my arms.

"So you creeping wit this nigga?" Alonzo asked with anger sipping through his voice.

"Aye my dude you don't even wanna go there wit' me." Michael laughed pulling up his jeans a little bit.

"Is yo' name Aubriana? Alonzo said stepping through the door and slightly pushing me aside.

I knew this was about to escalade into something it shouldn't so I stepped between them. "Aye chill the fuck out because honestly Alonzo it has nothing to do with you because last time I checked you had yo' dick in another female." I mugged the shit outta him.