A Huslters Prayer- Birthday Castrophe.

[Aubriana]

::3 Months Later::

It's finally my birthday bitches! Today I turn the big 18 and I'm excited. I've been telling Michael I don't want anything big because birthdays were never a big deal for me but I think he has something up his sleeve.

"Baby wake up!" Michael yelled into the room.

I peeled open my eyes to see a huge bouquet of pink and black balloons in one hand and pink roses in the other.

"Awe thank you baby." I said sitting up.

He walked over and pecked my lips multiple times then sat the stuff on the dresser.

"Happy birthday love." He handed me a small pink and silver box with a glittery black bow.

I excitedly took the box and it revealed a silver ring with a princess cut pink diamond. On the band part of the ring had "My Heart" written in scripted lettering.

"Awe Mikey I'm gonna cry." I warned just as the water works came flowing down my eyes.

"Babe stop all that damn crying." He teased. "You suppose to be my lil' thug." He laughed slipping the ring on my ring finger.

"Shut up." I wiped my eyes.

"I love you so much." I kissed his lips again.

"I love you to na come on and get dressed we still got school."

I huffed getting up and going to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. After getting out and flat ironing my hair I slipped on a pair of Aztec leggings, a red bandeu and a cute jean jacket over it with a pair red 6in Louboutins. I may have been doing to much with my heels but fuck it, it's my birthday and I say I'm wearing them.

"How do I look." I did twirl in front of Michael who had on a pair camflouage cargos, a black shirt with a pair bred 11's on and his signature gold watch and matching chain.

"You look sexy." He came over and squeezed my ass with one hand.

"Damn Bri you getting thick as hell." He squeezed harder.

I pushed his shoulder and tried to cover my butt. "Don't be shy na." He winked. "Daddy been hittin' it right."

He was full of himself right now because we've only had sex twice after we did the first time.

"Let's go." I said grabbing my red Michael's Kors handbag Michael bought me a couple of months ago.

We walked downstairs and I was about to walk out the door when Michael stopped me.

"Bae can you get my keys off the table?" He asked looking at his phone.

I walked over to the table and only saw one key but it wasn't either key for Michael's cars. I shrugged then grabbed it making my way back to the front where Michael opened it smiling like a damn kid.

"Stop smiling like that creep." I teased.

I stepped out into the semi-warm Sun to see an all white 2013 Jaguar XX-R 5 Convertible with a cheetah print bow tied around the hood.

"Michael." I whispered in shock. "Is this mine?"

He smiled at me. "Happy birthday babygirl." I screamed jumping up and wrapping my arms around him.

I kissed him hard. I sucked on his bottom lip before jumping off and going over to the car. I opened the door and could still smell the fresh all white leather interior.

"Mikey I love it boo." I kissed him again as he settled himself in the passenger seat.

"Aight let's see you drive it."