A Huslters Prayer- Jealousy

[Aubriana]

::A month Later::

The thundering outside had me tossing and turning all night. Finally I woke up to the sound of rain hitting the glass window. It amazes me because people always said the sound of rain makes them sleep so why the hell is it keeping me up. I sighed quietly not to wake Michael who was snoring loud as hell next to me. I removed his arm from my torso and slowly crept out of bed and into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I sat on the counter with my glass trying to get my mind of this damn storm.

"Trouble sleeping ma?" Michael's deep, sleepy voice startled me. I grabbed my chest and breathed heavily.

"Oh shit! Mikeyy you scared me."

"My bad." He chuckled coming closer to me. "What had you turning all night?"

"This damn storm." I sighed.

"Awe." He wrapped his arms around my waist and I laid my head in the crook of his neck and took in the smell of his body wash. "Is my baby scared." He cooed playing with my hair.

"Hell yeah." I laughed.

"Come on." He picked me off the counter and we walked to the couch. Michael turned on the tv and we laid down watching some infomercial about jewelry.

"You okay now?" He asked hugging my body tighter.

I looked up at him and smiled before pecking his lips several times. "Okay try and go to sleep." He said after pulling away.

I closed my eyes but still couldn't sleep. I looked at the time on the clock to see it was going on 4 am. I reluctantly opened my eyes again to see Michael knocked out again. He must've been tired because he left the house at 10 last night and didn't get in until an hour and a half ago. I didn't bother to ask him where he been. Instead of going to sleep I got up and decided to take a shower.

I stripped off my clothes and jumped in letting the hot water run down my body. I lathered up my towel with my honey suckle body wash and let the tiny bubbles wash away my troubles. 45 minutes later I stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body and my wet hair laying on my back. I walked into the bedroom and pulled out my black and pink panty set then looked for the lotion.

"Damn." I shivered as I looked for the lotion.

I pulled out a drawer but the only thing ok inside was a picture of a really pretty dark skinned girl with curly blonde hair. I didn't know who the girl was but I assumed it was an ex of Michael's. Hearing foot steps approach our room I stuff the picture back into the draw and grabbed the lotion that had been positioned on the dresser the entire time.

"Still couldn't sleep?" Michael asked.

I shook my head then started lotioning my legs and arms. "What are you doing up so early."

He chuckled. "Beautiful, it's 5 o'clock."

"Turn your head." I said simply.

"I can't look at my girlfriend." He teased.

Honestly I wasn't in the mood for his goofy ass. I'm sleepy, and all around irritated to the max.

"Fine."

I took my clothes into the bathroom and locked it. I slipped on LOVE PINK sweats, a black v-neck, and my black flip flops. I threw my damp hair into a messy bun then slid on the diamond earrings Michael gave me. I didn't care about make up so I put on a little bit of mascara and lip gloss. Dissatisfied with my appearance but not caring I stepped out of the bathroom to see Michael in a pair of True Religion, a white polo tee and black beanie with matching Jordan Grapes.