Chapter 15 Part 2

AN... 

Super bitin po ito....

hinati ko na lang ulit.. so there will be a c15c.. hopefully I can upload it in a few days... HOPEFULLY!!!!

Thanks to jeign11 for helping me out on the game plans.. there is another girl who suggested a game that I considered... unfortunately  I can't find her post!!! I will thank you na lang when I find it!!! 

For those of you who are asking for the fb site of the falconians... enroll na po kayo!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/368898226545146/

pa-add na lang po kayo sa mga admins.... 

and to the admins and op's good job on the group!!!! 

Chapter 15b

Chloe….

I’m shivering….. not just with the cold salty wind but mostly with anticipation….

It’s 3:00 in the morning and I just got out of the guest cabin which is located at the sea…. We are about to assemble at the beach in thirty minutes… I think everybody is already awake, nakabukas na mga ilaw nila sa cabins nila.. naunahan ko lang silang lumabas.

I decided to wait for them at sumandal ako sa railings..

I smiled as I looked at the sky…. I said a simple thanks to God for allowing me to enjoy this vacation… for this is the first time I will ever do something so challenging… although we have decided that I will stay on the sidelines during tougher challenges… Tito Zack and Tito Andrew are very considerate… They were informed of my condition but Josh assured them that I will be fine… there will be necessary precautions…. Tinawagan pa nga nila si Dr. Jin and they had a video conference with him…. Grabe… para akong nagkaroon ng instant daddy sa kanila,, dalawa pa!!! They promised to support Dr. Jin and Josh’s research and experiments, para mapabuti ang condition ko…. Dr. Jin already ruled out the transplant unless something unexpected will happen that will shut down my heart….. I just hope that nothing like that will happen for I can feel that I’m really getting better everyday….

While still looking at the sky, I heard footsteps coming toward me… haaaayyyy…. It’s about time na may lumabas na sa kanila! It’s almost time to be at the beach….

I smiled at the person whose coming towards me.

“Just the right person I was looking for… “ he said smiling…

“Josh…. “ I said

“Excited?” he said… Hmmmmm.. he’s extra cheerful? Bakit kaya? He’s smiling like an idiot….

“Sobra…. “ I said…

“Obviously… “ He smirked…. “ are you wearing your swimsuit underneath your topper? “

“Yeah.. why?” sabi ko na nagtataka….

“Good” Josh said…. And he suddenly turn me around that he was facing by back and without warning he took off my topper!!! And the coldness of the air suddenly hit me!

“JOSHUA!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!!” I said trying to turn around for me to take back my topper… but he held in place…

“Hey relax! I’m just going to put another pendant on your back.. This will really help a lot…. it’s like boxing your heart into place…. A double precaution… “