Chapter 12: Christmas Day!!!

Olivia's P.O.V:

I woke up wrapped in a pair of arms. I turned around to see who the owner of the arms was. James. I got up slowly trying not to wake him but I obviously failed. " Merry Christmas babe" he said in his morning voice which made me melt. Wait It's Christmas!!!! " OH MY GOD IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!" I yelled waking everyone up.

" What the fuck" Jai said walking out with a sleepy Roni. "It's Christmas" Everyones eyes lit up and we all freshened up and sat under the Christmas tree.

Then someone knocked on the door before we could start. "I will get it" James said while getting. It was Gina, Daniel's parents, and Jame's parents. They joined us under the tree. We all opened our presents which we all fell inlove withnd the Gina and the rest of the adults said they had a surprise. "Guys we are goig to be going camping in Australia with Uncle Ben" all the boys got up and started cheering while us girls just sat their awkwardly. " You guys are coming too and don't worry I already asked your aunt and we will go at the end of your first semester" and this time me and the girls started cheering too.I can't wait to go to Australia!!!

Hey guys I know this chapter was really short but I will try to make the next chapter longer. Till then bye!!!