Chapter 1: Roomates

Veronica's P.O.V: 

I woke up early since it's the day for me and my mates to move in to our University. Oh and by mates I mean Me, My twin Vanessa, My sister Miranda, and my two best friends Olivia and Victoria. I got ready and brought my bags downstairs. When i entered the kitchen the girls were already ready. You see we live with our aunt because our parents including Olivia's and Victoria's  died  4 years ago so we ended up living with Olivia's aunt and since we all our really close to her we call her aunt too. " Girls lets go" shouted our Aunt. We all piled up into the car and drove to our  University. We are gonna be living on campus and there are ten people  sharing this huge dorm. 

Our Aunt dropped us off and we send our goodbyes. We entered our dorm ( we are together) and we noticed that the other five people weren't here yet. Our Dorm had one big room with five bunks beds and a kitchen with a lounge area with two bathrooms. "Yay we get to choose what bunks we want" Nessa yelled like a five year old and climbed the letter to the top bunk. We all chose top bunks so whoever our room mates are they are gonna have to take the bottom. You snooze you lose bitches. We put our clothes away and watched movies in the lounge area since we don't start school till Monday and it's Wednesday so we have like 5 days to chill.

When the movie was finished we went in our rooms and  sat on the floor and just chilled and talked. We heard the door open and we heard foot steps coming towards the bedroom door. It's probably our new room mates. "Please be girls" we all whispered in illusion. The door flung open and we were faced with five gorgeous boys. "We're your room mates" all five of them said in illusion. This is gonna be a long four years. Fuck.

______________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter was horrible but it's just the starting it gets more interesting. Lets try to get 2 votes for this chapter. Any ways I will update soon bye