Chapter 7: Secrets Part 2

Hey guys this chapter is going to be Jai, Miranda's and Vanessa's Secrets. Hope you enjoy!

______________________________________________________________________________

Jai's P.O.V:

The guns shots finally stopped and I slowly let go of Nessa and Andy. They quickly wiped away their tears and i just set there shocked. We were sitting quietly cuddling next to each other because it was cold and we didn't have blankets. Then all of a sudden Nessa yelled/spoke " I like Luke!" I quickly looked at her shocked but slowly my lips turned into a smirk. Miranda was just smirking at her sister. She probably already knew. Well it was obvious.

Vanessa's P.O.V:

I couldn't stop thinking about Luke. His smile, His lips, His eyes. I like him. A lot. Then I just blurted out without thinking " I like Luke!" Jai looked at me shocked but slowly smirked. Miranda was already smirking because she made me tell her and Roni was there too.

Miranda P.O.V:

When Nessa confessed her feelings for Luke. I felt the urge to tell them my feeling for Beau. " And I like Beau" I said quietly but loud enough for them to hear. I got the same reactions from them as Nessa did. Well since Jai knows our feelings I need him to confess his feelings for Roni cause god it is sooooo obvious that they like each other. "Well Jai who do you like?" I asked smirking at him. " No one" he replied.

Jai's P.O.V:

" Well Jai who do you like" Andy asked smirking at me. "No one" I replied way to quickly. Okay I do like someone. Roni. I just wished she liked me. I'm just scared to get into another relation ship after you know Ariana and I think Roni feels the same way after her ex.

" We know you do" Nessa said.

"No"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"FINE I DO" I whispered/screamed. Man Nessa is on my nerves. "Who" Andy asked. "Roni" I said. They both looked at each other smirking. "What" I asked curiously. " She so likes you too. It was so obvious that you both liked each other. You guys flirt with each other yet you don't even notice. You should ask her out" Andy explained. " Your right i will ask her out" I said and they both smiled. " Oh by the way Beau and Luke like you guys back they don't fucking shut up but don't tell the I told you they will kill me" I said and they both looked down and blushed. I really hope what Andy said was true. I really like Roni.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter is going to be secrets and kisses but it will be more different then Secrets part 1 and 2. I will update soon! Till then Bye!