Chapter 10: Christmas shopping

Vanessa's P.O.V:

The girls and I are going Christmas shopping for the boys. We all decided to get them gifts together. We got Jai a nirvana shirt, with a Elvis shirt and a beanie.  We got Daniel 5 pairs of uggs, Beau a 200 dollar Starbucks card, Luke a bunch of beanies and James a 200 dollar gift card to Hot Topic.

Luke's P.O.V :

Once the girls came back the boys and I decided to go Christmas shopping for the girls. We all bought the gifts together. We got Liv a  200 dollar gift card to H&M, Tori a 200 dollar gist card to American Apparel. Andy a one and a kind Bethany Mota designer dress, and we got the twins ( Nessa and Roni) Gabriel Conte Merch for both of them and a 100 dollar card for ice cream. 

We also really wanted them to meet our mom and since she is coming to visit us we are going to plan a dinner for my mom, Jai, Beau, Nessa, Andy, Roni and I. Daniel is going to take Tori to dinner with his parents and James is going to take Liv to dinner with his parents. I can't wait!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter was really short. It just felt like I haven't updated forever. I am going to try to do a double update or and update tomorrow. Until then Bye!