Chapter 2: Tears

Victoria P.O.V:

Okay i will admit these boys are hot as fuck. But we were hoping it to be girls. I don't really mind but I know Veronica does because of what happened in her past. But all boys aren't like that and maybe these boys are different. One is so cute he has such a cute smile and jelly bean tattoos on his hand.

Olivia's P.O.V:

We were all hoping for girls as our room mates cause of Roni's past. She has been through dark times with boys and we all try to do the best for her. To be honest these boys are smoking hot and I think i already have a tiny crush on one of them. He's the tallest and has a cute dimple piercing.

Miranda's P.O.V:

To be honest I really didn't care who we got as room mates. But we all wanted girls for Roni. I really don't mind these boys are cute especially the boy with the green eyes.

Vanessa P.O.V:

I was hoping our new room mates were girls. But these boys were gorgeous and i'm not complaining. But one really stood out to me he had curly hair and a lip ring. I couldn't help but stare. I feel like these 4 years will be good but i don't think Veronica agrees with me.

Veronica's P.O.V:

NO! ugh. I don't want boys as room mates. I had enough boy trouble in the past and I don't need anymore. I will admit they are cute especially the one with brown hair and chocolaty brown eyes who looked just like the one with the lip ring so they are probably twin. I don't want to get in a relationship and then it ends up like last time and lose the person that means more than anything to me just cause I wasn't ready to give him what I want and when he didn't stop I had no choice but to break up with him and then he ran after me and got killed.I felt a tear run down my cheek. The boys were staring at me and so were the girls.

"Are you okay " they boy with the chocolaty eyes asked me. I couldn't respond. I just ran in the bathroom and started crying.

Vanessa's P.O.V:

We looked at Veronica and a tear rolled down her cheek. The guy that looked just like the lip ring guy asked her if she was okay. She just didn't respond and ran into the bathroom. All the boys look at me and the girls just looked at each other. "Is she okay" the boy with the green eyes asked.

" I don't know.... I'll be back" I said and ran to the bathroom that Roni was at.

I knocked on the door and said" Roni it's me open up." She opened the door and started crying again. I locked the door and sat beside her. She hugged me and sobbed in my shoulder.

"It's okay. Don't think about it. It wasn't your fault" I said while brushing her hair. She cried for a bit then looked up and said "He died and it's all my fault if only I gave him what he wanted" she said and the started sobbing again.

" Listen Roni it isn't your fault. He wanted more of you and you weren't ready and you did the right thing and broke up with him. It's not your fault of what happened to him.Not all boys are gonna be like him okay. You need to take a chance." I said. Roni looked up and gave me a weak smile.

She washed her face and then said "Okay let's go and get to know our room mates."

______________________________________________________________________________

This chapter might be confusing but you will soon find out what exactly happened in Veronica's past. Please vote. Comment. Follow.Bye!