Chapter 5: Lock down

Luke's P.O.V:

Once the sirens turned off everything went quiet. Roni fell to her knees and started panicking. Fuck i think she's gonna have a panic attack.
"Roni calm down its okay" I said while giving her a hug.
"Don't worry were with you" Beau said while joining the hug. 

When Roni finally calmed down she said" How much percent is your phones on?"
" Mine is 50 percent" I said.
" Mines 30" Beau said.
Roni looked down at her phone and said "69." Me and Beau just started laughing historically.

" What the fuck is wrong with you guys" she said confused/ angry.

"Y-you said 69 which i-is a sex position" Beau answered between laughs cause i couldn't speak. "You guys are so in mature" she said. We just kept laughing.
 " Will you guys shut the fuck up before i cut your fucking dicks off!" she whispered yelled.

 Me and Beau instantly stopped laughing and held are balls for protection.  "Anyways put your phones brightness on low and text the others to do the same just in case there is an emergency and we need to call each other.  Once me and Beau told the others to do what Ronnie told us. We started eating ice cream.

Then Roni yawned. " Are you tired?" I asked her she nodded. Beau wrapped his arm around her and she laid her head on her chest and fell asleep. We laid her on the floor while both of us laid on either sides of her. Beau feel asleep instantly but i didn't. All i could think about was Nessa. I really like her but i don't know if she likes me back. You know what, I'm gonna ask Roni once she wakes up and with that i fell asleep.

Roni's P.O.V:

I woke up to the noise of gun shot i instantly shot up and saw that Beau and Luke were as shocked as I was. I quickly hugged Beau and Luke and they hugged me back. The gun shots continued and I just kept my eyes shut.

Liv's P.O.V:

I was hugging James well Tori was hugging Daniel. With every gun shot i hugged James even tighter and i could notice Tori was doing the same.

Nessa's P.O.V:

Jai was hugging me and Miranda tightly cause the gun shots were scaring the shit out of us and we were tearing up. Jai tried to calm us down but the gun shots got louder and scared us even more.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! The next chapter is going to be Secrets part 1. 

What do you guys think is gonna happen?

Comment.Vote and Follow. 

I will update soon so till then Bye!