Chapter 9: Triple Dates

James P.O.V:

We all fell asleep but wokeup due to an announcement " We are officially not under the lock down. Please don't come in the main voyage cause there is an investigation. Thank you." Then the doors opened revealing our friends.

We ran to each other and hugged for a good two minutes until Daniel decided to break the hug " Um guys we need to tell you something" he said while gesturing at Liv, Tori , him and I. "Uh yeah..... Me and Liv are official" I say while taking Liv's hand and kissing her cheek and she started blushing. " And me and Tori are an item too" Daniel said while doing the same actions I did.Everyone started congratulating us.

I was so happy that I was with the girl I loved ever since I laid eyes on her. We were watching Paranormal then the Brooks brothers got up and paused the film. " What the fuck" Daniel said. " We need to do something" Beau replied.

Beaus P.O.V:

"We need to do something" I said.
" Nessa, Andy, Roni can u guys come here please" Jai said. They all got up slowly thinking that we were probably gonna prank them but we weren't. " Yea" a confused Nessa asked. " I will go first" Luke said cause we all were nervous to do this..

Luke's P.O.V:

Beau told us the plan that he called
' Operation Brooks and Blues get together' and we agreed. I know the name is really cheesy. The boys were all nervous so I decided to go first.
" I will go first" I said and the boys seemed relieved well James and Daniel were confused as hell as long with the girls but oh well they will find out.

"Nessa the day I laid eyes on you I instantly fell in love. We get along so well and when i'm not with you i feel like i am missing something. Your perfect....... and I guess what I am trying to say is will you go out with me?" By now Nessa and tears streaming down her face. She nodded. I wiped her tears and then she hugged me tightly. I am so glad she agreed I love her. We both sat back down and just cuddled. I hope it goes well for Beau and Jai.

Beau's P.O.V:

I went next cause I knew Jai wouldn't be able to do it yet. " Andy" I started.
" I liked you ever since I entered this dorm. We became great friends but my feelings became even stronger....... I'm not the best with speeches but I'm in love with you and will you please go out with me" I said.

Instead of saying something she surprised me with a kiss. We kissed for a bit until Roni and Jai cleared their throats. We went back to our seats and she sat on my lap while I put my hands on her waist. Now it's Jai's turn hope he doesn't blow it.

Jai's P.O.V:

I took a deep breath and began
" I never thought I would ever fall in love again after what happened with me and Ariana. I was heart broken thinking that I won't fall for anyone again. But you changed it" I said while looking at Roni. " You made me love again. Your the one that helped me through everything and I began falling for you and I am falling head over heels for you ................... will you please go out with me" I said while taking her hands and looking into her beautiful dark brown eyes.

Tears were streaming down her face. She didn't respond and when I was about to go into the rooms she grabbed my arm and kissed me. Sparks. The kiss got deep and it was perfect until " GO GET A FUCKING ROOM YOU LOVEBIRDS" Luke yelled while covering his eyes and pretending to cry on Nessa's shoulder. I punched Luke lightly on the arm while Roni blushed.

We decided to watch another movie and we all cuddled up cause it was really cold.

- skip movie ( it is 5:00pm)-

Beau, Luke and I told the girls (Nessa, Roni and Andy that we are gonna take them on a triple date and to be ready by 7:00. They ran upstairs and started getting ready. This is gonna be an amazing night.

Veronica's P.O.V :

it was 7 and the boys were waiting for us. I wore a long black dress, and Nessa wore a long Red dress, and And Andy wore a long purple dress. We walked down the stairs and the boys jaws dropped instantly.

Luke took Nessa and whispered something in her ear while she blushed then he took her hand and guided her to the car, while Beau made the same actions that Luke did to Andy.

Jai came and took my hand then said
" you look absolutely stunning"and then he kissed my cheek making my face turn as red as a tomato. " You dont look bad ur self" I said while kissing his cheek and he blushed. He took me in the car and Beau drived. They told us it was a surprise I can't wait!!!

- skip drive-

The boys put blind folds on us and started guiding us to the 'surprise'. "I swear Beau if I fucking bump into something I will kill you" I heard Andy say. "Don't worry" Beau simply replied.

We were walking for which felt like 10 minutes. " are we there yet" me and Nessa said in illusion. "Yea" the twins replied. Jai took my blind fold off and infront of me was 3 blankets with food and candles It was super romantic. " Awwww Jai thank you so much" I said while hugging him and giving him a quick peck on the lips then we sat down on our blanket.

Vanessa's P.O.V :

Luke took off my blind fold and revealed 3 beautiful picnics. "this is amazing Luke" I said while kissing him. After a good minute of kissing we sat beside Jai's and Roni's blanket. This is one of the most sweetest thing a guy has ever done for me.

Miranda's P.O.V :

Beau took of my blind fold and I saw 3 beautiful picnics set up. Ji Roni Luke and Nessa were already sitting down and eatting. "Thank you so much Beau" I said. "Anything for you babe" he said while kissing me. After a minute we went to our blanket and started eating.

After eating the boys got up and took out a box. "Will you do us the honor and become our girlfriends? " they said in illuaion. We nodded and jumped into their arms. Beau put a necklace on me which said 'Bandy' it was so cute. Luke put a necklace around Nessa which said 'Lessa' and Jai ut a neclace around Roni which said 'Joni'. I dont think I ever seen her so happy after the incident with Jake. I am so glad that the Blues sisters are with the Brooks brothers.

Hey guys I hope u enjoyed this chapter I am happy that I did a double update cause the last chapter was very short. I tried to make it as long as i could. Please vote, Follow and comment. I will update soon. Till then bye!!!