Christmas Special :D

**fa la la la la, la la la la !**

<Myla's POV>

When Laura said she was throwing a Christmas Party at her house, I didn't really expect it to turn into a fiasco. However, I forgot the group of people I was dealing with.

Laura had invited everyone. Me, my mother, Kiba, Naruto, Kankuro, Gaara, and Temari ... All in the same house. And of course, Kiba would bring Akamaru, bringing the dog total up to 3... 4 if you count Kiba himself.

On top of that, she turned it into not only a Christmas party, but an ugly sweater contest. I was going to kill her when I saw her.

On the night of the party, I pulled on some leggings and started to straighten my hair. I had dug out my favorite ugly sweater the night before and washed it, and it currently hung downstairs, drying. I looked in the mirror at my face, and decided that a little makeup wouldn't hurt. After all, it was an ugly sweater contest, not an ugly teenager contest. I dug out my foundation, eyeliner, and everything else, and set to work.

About 30 minutes later, my hair was perfectly straight, and my makeup was sure to gain Laura's stamp of approval. I wandered downstairs to find my sweater, grabbing it off the hanger and putting it on, careful not to mess up my temperamental hair. I walked upstairs again, and my mom couldn't stop giggling.

"Myla, that sweater is awful."

"It's supposed to be," I said flatly. Personally, I kind of liked it, but then again, my sense of style was pretty ... Odd. The sweater was a Christmas green with red poinsettias all over it, and little white and brown kitties, too. At the bottom of the sweater, slightly off to the side was a giant poinsettia that stuck up off of the material, like it was 3D. My mother shook her head.

"It's gonna be hard to beat that thing."

>>>>>>

"I stand corrected."

Those were the first words out of my mother's mouth as we got to Laura's for the Christmas party. My sweater was adorable compared to the ones that Naruto and his friends had on. I think, in comparison, I was highly stylish.

"Myla ! And Mommy number two !" Laura greeted us, dressed in a green sweater that was wrapped in garland and had little craft pompom ornaments all over it. I chuckled at her.

"Nice sweater, I thought mine was ugly," I said. She smiled.

"Thanks!" I rolled my eyes. My mom hugged Laura, before going to find Laura's mom and strike up a conversation. Laura dragged me into the small group of people gathered in her living room. Kiba looked up at me and scowled.

"Not a fan of the cat sweater, My," he said, a teasing glint in his eyes. I looked at his sweater, which had quite an ugly reindeer on the front.

"It's cuter than yours," I quipped, and he grinned, patting the floor beside him. I sat down next to him and laid my head on his shoulder, looking to see everyone else's horrid attire.

Gaara had on a green gingerbread sweater. Coupled with his red hair, he looked quite festive, except for the look on his face, which could have made the Grinch a little frightened. Temari and Kankuro had on highly inappropriate yet slightly entertaining sweaters, while Naruto had on one that said FRUIT CAKE in big, bold letters. It was horrid, and fit him perfectly.

"I would have thought you would go with something similar to Kankuro's," I said to Kiba, he huffed, and Kankuro smirked.

"We did," Kakuro said. "Winner got this one, loser got that one," he said, pointing to the reindeer sweater Kiba had on. Kiba growled, and Laura giggled.