Chapter 12: The Truth Revealed !

**Hey!! I know it's been forever, but finally, here's a chapter worth reading !!**

<Kiba's POV>

This world wasn't so bad, wherever the heck it was. Sure, it wasn't anything like Konoha, but who cares? This place was full of things for me and Naruto to get into.

We were currently at this superstore called Walmart, and I swear, if you can think of something to buy, it's at Walmart. The place was huge, and filled with a ton of weirdos. Naruto and I kept getting strange looks from people, which I didn't understand. It's not like we looked weirder than half the bozos in this store anyway.

Naruto and I headed towards the DVDs and video games at the back of the store, hoping to find some more movies to burn through. I was pretty sure we spent more time glued to the TV then we did doing anything else, and I swear we have watched at least 50 movies so far. Naruto went to look at action movies, and I chose to check for new comedy releases. I knelt down to pick up something that looked promising when something else caught my eye. Looking over, it was everything I could do not to yell out loud.

"Hey, man, come here, you gotta see this," I said to Naruto as he started to walk towards me, a couple movies in his hands. I pointed to a shiny set of DVDs that had a picture of Naruto on the front, with his name in big letters across the box. He knelt beside me, and a grin spread across his face.

"Check it out man, I'm famous! Oh man, this is cool!" He said, picking up the box and turning it over to read the back. I stood up and stared at him.

"Doesn't that concern you? That you're on the front of that thing?" I asked? He laughed.

"Are you kidding me?! I'm famous! Wait until Sasuke hears about this, he'll be sooooo jealous!!" he exclaimed. I pointed to another set with Sasuke's picture on the front.

"Guess again, loser."

As Naruto yelled in frustration, I caught a glimpse of familiar auburn hair. Myla was looking at phone cases across the electronics section, and a woman that I'm assuming was her mother was beside her. They seemed to be laughing about something, and quickly looked away.

Did Myla know something about this? She seemed to be very comfortable with us, and didn't seem surprised with the way we acted and behaved. Maybe that's why she picked up Akamaru in the first place... Because she knew who he was? I looked down at the DVD set that Naruto had handed back to me, lost in thought. I didn't want to tell Myla that I wasn't from this world, because I didn't want her to think I was crazy.

But maybe she already knew?

<Myla's POV>

"Why is everything for iPhone 5 ?!" I complained, putting yet another case back on the shelf. "People still have iPhone 4S yanno!!"

My mom laughed. "Because it's all about money, My," she said. "The dollar store has a ton of 4S cases."

"I know," I muttered. "I can't wait until we upgrade and I can buy cute cases again," I huffed. Mama want to reply, but her attention was caught by something else.

"Hey, honey? Isn't that the annoying kid from that show you watch? Naruto?" She asked. I looked up, and my blood ran cold. Standing across the aisle were Naruto and Kiba, looking at what was unmistakably a Naruto box set.

Oh. Crap.

I quickly drug my mother into the next aisle, and in a panicked hurry, explained everything that had happened in the past month, even the part about me and Kiba having a thing. My mother, being the incredibly awesome human being that she is, totally believed me and understood everything I said. Go Mom!!