Chapter 16

Pinkie Pie opened her eyes, having a tan arm draped across her stomach. She looked over and saw Rainbow Dash laying there, her lips was parted and her dyed rainbow bangs laid across her forehead, with her blue hair sprawled over her chest.

Pinkie Pie smiled and moved some bangs, and giggled as Rainbow Dash moved some. Pinkie Pie smiled and Rainbow Dash opened her dark pink eyes and stared over at Pinkie Pie's blue eyes.

"Why are you up?' Rainbow Dash as Pinkie Pie giggled and looked over at her clock.

"It's like one in the afternoon." Pinkie Pie stated as Rainbow Dash groaned and grabbed her pillow and placed it over her dyed hair.

"I don't care. I feel like I'm dying." Rainbow Dash groaned as Pinkie Pie giggled and began to poke Rainbow Dash's cheek. Giggling each time.

You know that feeling you have, whenever you heart races being near that certain person. Glad that they was put on Earth, and knowing you. Happiness rushed through you whenever you see them. Your pulse quickens, hand get sweaty, and stomach goes empty?

Some people call it nervousness others call it hatred. But some even call it love. You know that Cupid's day, and glad that you was alive. Sometimes we dream of endless sleep and want to live forever and forever. But when you're near that person, everything freezes. Just as time stops.

"I'm getting in the shower." Pinkie Pie said as she gotten a grunt and Pinkie Pie giggled and rolled her eyes and stood up.

She grabbed her bag and walked in her bathroom and turned on the shower and closed the toilet seat, and placed her bag on the seat, she turned and saw a towel folded up on the rack and opened the shower door and walked started to take her shower.

Rainbow Dash layed in bed and flipped on her back and sighed. Hearing the shower and slowly spread a smile across her face. She was hearing slight singing to Taylor Swift, and her heart was swelled with some type of feeling.

Hearing soft singing and remembering everything from last night was making her head full of memories. She ast up and looked around and saw their dresses along with their undergarments all over the floor. She turned a bright red, and closed her eyes and she smiled even more.

She traced her lips with her fingers, and feeling some lip gloss and chuckle. She touched her neck, and she heard the door open and she looked and saw Pinkie Pie wearing a short light pink skirt and wearing a white crop top, ending under her breast, and having a wool sweater over her shoulders and had on a pair of white socks. Pinkie Pie smile and walked over to the bed and crawled on it.

Rainbow Dash looked and saw she left hickies over her neck, and she smirked. Rainbow Dash grabbed Pinkie Pie's hair and moved it back and smiled and looked up at Pinkie Pie's red face.

"You know this," Rainbow Dash said as she tapped on her hickory. "Means your mine." RAinbow Dash said as Pinkie Pie giggled and wrapped her arms around her neck and pressed her forehead against hers.

"Well that's worth it." Pinkie Pie said as Rainbow Dash smiled as mint breath blew across her face.

"Good." Rainbow Dash said as she leaned in to kiss Pinkie Pie but Pinkie Pie pushed her back and shook her head.

"You need to brush your teeth and take a shower. You smell." Pinkie Pie stated as Rainbow Dash chuckled and sighed as she stood up and kissed Pinkie Pie on the forehead who giggled and pushed her away and Rainbow Dash grabbed some clothes and walked in her bathroom and took a fast shower.

She dried her body and her hair and kept her hair in the towel and pulled on some undergarments and pulled on a rainbow crop top and a pair of black skinny jeans, she put some degree and slipped on a black jacket and brushed her teeth. She took off the towel and brushed her hair and braided her hair and sighed as she walked out and saw Pinkie Pie cleaning her room.