Chapter 15

Pinkie Pie eyes closed and she wrapped her arms around Rainbow Dash's neck, but she pulled away and looked into her shocked eyes.

"What about your soccer dream?" Pinkie Pie asked as Rainbow Dash wrapped her arms around Pinkie Pie's waist with a smile.

"I don't give a fuck about that anymore because you're the only thing that I care about." Rainbow Dash said as she rested her forehead against Pinkie Pie's pale forehead as she blushed and Pinkie Pie hugged her with a giggle.

"I'm glad that you don't care anymore!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed as Rainbow Dash chuckled and nodded. The two just stared into each other eyes, and Rainbow Dash fell in love all over again.

Seeing a pair of blue eyes staring into hers, her smile was just lighting up her face. The dress was hugging her curves perfectly, and everything was right to Rainbow Dash. Sure she cared what other people thought, but with Pinkie Pie everything moved so smoothly and she didn't have to care about what others thought.

"Wanna get some cupcakes? They're really good! They just melt inside your mouth, and sometimes I think that there magic! Do you think cupcakes are magic?" Pinkie Pie asked as Rainbow Dash chuckled at her child like behavior.

"Let's get some." Rainbow Dash said as Pinkie Pie squealed and grabbed Rainbow Dash's hand and led her towards the sweets table and grabbed a pink and blue one, she handed Rainbow Dash the pink while Rainbow Dash smiled and wipe the frosting on her finger and placed some on Pinkie Pie's nose, while she giggled.

"Why did you do that?" Pinkie Pie asked as she tried to lick off the icing and Rainbow Dash chuckled and smiled fondly over towards the dyed pink haired girl.

She would laugh at Pinkie Pie's outburst towards her friends, and she would always keep her arm around her shoulders and kept glancing the corner of her eye and saw her soccer team glaring her.

Okay so maybe Rainbow Dash did want to take her arm off of Pinkie Pie, but at the same time she didn't. She knew that she liked Pinkie Pie, but with that feeling of being judged was still in her mind. She didn't know what to think, she just wanted to run away but same time she wanted to stay.

But can you blame her? She never was once judged in her life about her sexuality, it was based off of her soccer skills, never her sexuality. Sure she didn't mind people judging her soccer skills, because she could easily change them, but her sexuality?

Not really.

Because you don't choose who you like, you're born with it. Like some people are transgender, you just was born in the wrong body, or when you're genderfluid you can be a boy one day then a girl the next day, you don't choose what you are, you're born with it.

Even some people would beg to differ.

Rainbow Dash shook the thoughts from her mind and began to talk to Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, and Rarity, who is Pinkie Pie's best friends. She found that Twilight Sparkle was more in the book scene, while Fluttershy was in the animal scene, while Rarity was into the fashion scene.

"Have you seen Apple Jack?" Rainbow Dash asked Pinkie Pie who shook her head and Rainbow Dash nodded and let her go, to look for her friend.

She looked outside of the dance hall and saw Apple Jack sitting in a chair with her phone out, Rainbow Dash walked over and sat next to her blonde friend.

"What's wrong?" Rainbow Dash asked as Apple Jack shrugged and looked over towards her friend with a smile.

"Nothing, it's just weird." Apple Jack said as Rainbow Dash raised her eyebrow, and motioned her to go on. "I mean I remember you would hate doing things so romantic, but seeing you with her makes me think that we won't be best friends anymore, and I don't want that to happen Rainbow Dash, because it would hurt more then seeing you without Pinkie Pie." Apple Jack said as Rainbow Dash smiled and hugged Apple Jack and she sighed as she closed her eyes.