Chapter 2

Pinkie Pie walked home in Rainbow Dash's clothes, and her best friend was listening to her complaining about not having any cupcakes today. Fluttershy walked next to her, and nodded showing that she was listening to her.

"Do you know how upset I am!?" Pinkie Pie hollered as Fluttershy covered her ears and nodded.

"Very, I mean you're yelling at such high volume." Fluttershy said in her soft voice as Pinkie Pie sighed and nodded.

"Do you want to go to the cupcake shop?" Fluttershy asked as her best friend eyes lit up like a christmas tree and nodded. Fluttershy smiled as they walked towards the cupcake shop which was near the court Rainbow Dash was playing one-on-one with Apple Jack.

Now for the rainbow hair girl, Pinkie Pie has been on her mind all day. She couldn't think straight in math, english, gym, and subject she had for the day. Her gym coach was shock she couldn't kick the ball straight in the goal once, no it took three times. Now in this basketball game, Apple Jack was doing better than Rainbow Dash, even though Apple Jack isn't good at basketball as she good in track, but she noticed her friend has something on her mind. She grabbed the ball and placed it on her hip.

"What's wrong with you Rainbow?" Apple Jack asked as Rainbow Dash shook her head and wipe away the sweat from her forehead.

"Nothing, just tired." Rainbow Dash lied.

"Yeah right, I know you're better than that. Is it that pink hair girl?" Apple Jack asked as the dyed hair girl sighed and sat on the court.

"No, I'm just tired." Rainbow Dash tried laying again, but no use again. Apple Jack dropped and walked over to her friend and helped her up. Rainbow Dash wiped off the dirt and they headed over to the cupcake shop to buy their usual.

The two pairs walked in the shop without knowing the other was in here. Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack talked about the game coming up this Friday, and Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy was talking about which hairstyle they should do for the game.

Since Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy are on the cheerleading team, one of the heads. But their cheerleader caption, Rarity, was real picky about which outfit goes where. Since she was in the fashion club, and voted the best dressed in the school. She knows what goes with what, and which hairstyle they should do.

Pinkie Pie said she was just gonna put her hair up in a ponytail, as Fluttershy nodded and took a sip from her smoothie. She sighed and Pinkie Pie finished her cupcake and they walked out, since Fluttershy needed to take care of her pet, and Pinkie Pie needed to finish her homework. They parted and she walked inside of her house and ran upstairs to her bright pink room.

"Rainbow?" Apple Jack asked as Rainbow Dash turned to face her.

"Yeah?" Rainbow Dash asked as they walked out of the shop.

"Are you gonna speak to the pink hair again?" Apple Jack asked as Rainbow Dash shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe. Why?" Rainbow Dash asked as she took a sip from her smoothie.

"Just wondering, cause you sure did seemed distraction after y'alls run in." Apple Jack said as they stopped in front of Rainbow Dash's white house. Rainbow Dash shrugged and waved at her friend.

"Maybe she has my clothes." Rainbow Dash said as Apple Jack nodded. They walked upstairs to Rainbow's room to do their homework for Math class.

Heyyo Guys!!!!

What we thinks???? A new chapter!! Wells tels, and Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie will talk more in the next chapter!!!

*Edited: Dec. 16, 2015*

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!