Chapter 14

You know that feeling you get whenever you see that person who you fell so hard but can't be with them? Like your whole heart drops whenever they walk past you and you just want to run up to them and grab them by the arms and hug them till you both can't breath?

Well Pinkie Pie wants to do that to Rainbow Dash more than anything. She wants to run up to her and hug her and never let her go. She just wants everything back before the fight. She knew that Rainbow Dash wasn't ready to come out, since she was a soccer player but it still hurts, knowing that the person you love doesn't want to hold hands with you at school.

Don't get Rainbow Dash wrong, she does like Pinkie Pie. She hates seeing her sad, she just wants to wrap her arms around her and make her happy. She just wants to bring them back together but she also doesn't want to. She thinks that if they do come back together then they would start fighting again, and she doesn't want to ruin what they have left.

If that's anything.

But sometimes that feeling in your chest is either regret or love. It wasn't lust between the two. It was passion, Rainbow Dash thought Pinkie Pie was amazing how independent she was, yet at the same time she was scared of the world. Pinkie Pie loved that Rainbow Dash was so strong and kind when she wanted to be.

You know that feeling you get whenever you see that new toy you want? Joy rushes through you when you're finally have it. You just smile whenever you see it. Or it's your favorite movie, and you want to watch it on repeat and repeat. But somehow you never get tired of it? Even your favorite song, and you just don't want to stop it but everyone else does?

That's what it felt being near each other. The two girls wanted to come back together and don't give a fuck what the others think. But in reality they do care. They care what other people think, well Rainbow Dash does.

Don't hate Rainbow Dash for that. She always been popular in school, while Pinkie Pie is rarely known. But she knew how to make your day. Rainbow Dash has always been very careful what she does at school since she doesn't want to ruin that.

Sure Rainbow Dash would give up her status for love, but she never has really fall in love. Besides her and Apple Jack was like sisters, so it was sister love between the two. Her and Pinkie Pie had something special and she knew they did.

But she promised that she'll never hurt Pinkie Pie, but she broke that promise a long time ago. Rainbow Dash does want to fix things between them, but she doesn't know how. She hasn't left her bed, besides going to the bathroom.

Apple Jack busted in her best friend's room and grabbed the blanket and threw it off of her. Rainbow Dash's eyes mets her and she glared at her blonde haired friend.

"What the fuck was that for?!" Rainbow Dash yelled as Apple Jack threw a bag on the bed and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I'm tired of seeing of my friend upset, besides the bag is gonna help you get Pinkie Pie back, just go take a shower and you'll see why." Apple Jack said as she snapped her fingers towards Rainbow Dash's bathroom and Rainbow Dash stared at her friend but stood up and walked over to the bathroom and took a shower.

When she walked out she saw her bed was made with a note and the bag laid on her bed.

Rainbow Dash,

I know that this might not work, but it's worth a shot. I'm scared to see you like this, and I know that you promised Pinkie Pie something, cause I know people. So open it up and do that promise.

~Aj

Rainbow Dash placed the note on the bed and opened the bag and pulled a dark skin tight blue dress, she saw black heels. She widened, her eyes knowing the promise.

Prom.

Rainbow Dash slipped on the dress, which was one long sleeved dress with triangles making the pattern. She dried her hair with the blow dryer, and brushed as she did that. She curled her dyed hair and pinned back some from her face, allowing her rainbow bangs fall across her face. She wasn't to much on makeup, but she wanted Pinkie Pie back, so she was gonna make herself look presentable as she does.

She slipped on the strapped black heels and she grabbed her black purse and walked out of her room. She ignored her family and saw Apple Jack smiling, as she stood in her jean dress with her boots and she opened the door.

Rainbow Dash climbed in and she looked over towards Apple Jack who smiled as she drove them to prom. Rainbow Dash palms started to get sweaty as she saw Pinkie Pie walking in with the old lace dress with the pink bow, as the dress hugged her waist perfectly, her hair was curled to perfection as always. Rainbow Dash looked back to Apple Jack who nodded at her friend and handed her a ticket and Rainbow Dash climbed out and walked over to the building.

She handed the guy the ticket as she walked inside the building. She saw it was bright, very loud music but caught Pinkie Pie dancing with Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, and Rarity. Rainbow Dash walked over and tapped on Pinkie Pie's shoulder who turned with her blue eyes widened.

Rainbow Dash grabbed her face and smashed her lips against Pinkie Pie's glossed lips. 

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!

What we thinks??? Sorries for being lates, I was just had writers block for a while but I'm back nows!!! So our thoughts??? Rainbow Dash???? Apple Jack plan and note???? The kiss??????Also Rainbow Dash's dress is up tops!!!!

*Edited: Dec. 16, 2015*

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!