Chapter 5

Rainbow Dash sat on her bed, looking at Pinkie Pie's number. Debating if to text it or not. Her mind was block with everything, having to hear her best friends rants, her brother being annoying, her mother bugging her about her boyfriend, prom, and then having this girl stuck in her mind.

They was total opposites, but somehow clicked. Rainbow Dash felt something when she was with her, her mind was clear, and smiled whenever she smelled her strawberry scent. Her dyed pink hair, and hear puffy skirts with either pink or bright colors for shirts. Her perky attitude, and the way she talks about everything is so great. She doesn't care what people thinks of her, and when they touch hands or even brush, she turns a bright shade of pink but changes the subject to something else.

These past few weeks made Rainbow Dash fall harder for the pink hair girl. She sighed and texted Pinkie Pie hi, and waited for a response, while looking around her bedroom. Her bedroom isn't what people would think it would be, it was something girly for her taste but she loves it. Having a rainbow ceiling, with huge pictures of Apple Jack and her, but one empty space, not knowing what to fill it up with. She had a simple bed in the middle of her room with a desk having a laptop, and a closet. She sighed and felt her phone buzzed, she laughed a little as she saw Pinkie Pie sent her a video of her doing a cartwheel for cheerleading practice. Rainbow Dash texted looks fun. That's when Pinkie Pie asked her to come over. Rainbow Dash was shocked, but agreed. She threw on her shoes and a jacket then ran outside of her room. She grabbed her skateboard and skated down to Pinkie Pie's house.

She saw Pinkie Pie doing cartwheels with her sister watching her from the porch. Rainbow Dash smiled, causing her to lose focus on the board, and losing balance. She gasped as she hit the yard, Pinkie Pie turned and gasped.

"Rainbow!" Pinkie Pie yelled as she ram down to the fallen girl. She giggled as she helped her up on her bum.

"Are you okay?" Pinkie Pie asked as Rainbow Dash sighed and rubbed her face, cheeks turning red from embarrassment.

"Yeah I'm fine." Rainbow Dash said as Pinkie Pie helped her up.

"That's why you should pay attention to the board, silly!" Pinkie Pie said as she hit Rainbow Dash's arm. Rainbow Dash gave her a nervous smile and grabbed her skate board.

"Yeah, just you screaming go cupcakes, kinda threw me off. You know we're the Bronies right?" Rainbow Dash asked as Pinkie Pie sighed and placed her pale hand on her hip.

"I think it should be cupcakes! Everyone likes cupcakes!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed as Rainbow Dash laughed and shook her head.

"Some people don't." Rainbow Dash said as the pair walked up to the porch and Pinkie Pie gasped.

"Their not right in the mind then." Pinkie Pie said as they sat on the stairs. Causing Rainbow Dash to laugh harder.

"Your something else you that?" Rainbow Dash asked as Pinkie Pie flashed her a smile and moved her hair from her face.

"That's what's makes me, me." Pinkie Pie said as she smiled. Rainbow Dash smiled and they started to talk about their day. Rainbow Dash talked about her sports, which was amazing to Rainbow Dash, cause someone actually listened to her.

Not that her best friend doesn't listen to her. But she wouldn't mind for sports, but Pinkie Pie would nod and smile at Rainbow Dash's excitement. Rainbow Dash listened to Pinkie Pie talked about cheerleading and how Rarity changed the outfits and how she loved the pink in the outfit. Then she spoke about prom, with Rainbow Dash frowned a little bit as Pinkie Pie talked about Big Mac asking her, but smiled again as Pinkie Pie said that she didn't want to go with him, since the fact that's Fluttershy's ex boyfriend, and it was against the girl code.

"Pinkie?" Rainbow Dash asked as Pinkie Pie looked over at her.

"Tomorrow the school is holding a fair for the girl's soccer team, I wanted to know if you wanted to go with me." Rainbow Dash asked as Pinkie Pie smiled.

"Of course!" Pinkie Pie said as she hugged Rainbow Dash, as Rainbow Dash blushed and side hugged her back. Pinkie Pie giggled as her mother called her inside. They said their goodbyes and Rainbow Dash skated home with a smile on her face.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!

What we thinks?????? The school fair????? Don't worry some PinkieDash fluff will come soon!! So be ready!!!! Also Rainbow Dash's room is above!! And this amaZAYNing cover was made by alinaprak2002 so go check them out!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!