Chapter 7

Rainbow Dash pulled apart and Pinkie Pie blushed. Rainbow Dash was still holding onto Pinkie Pie's waist and she blushed.

"I'm sorries!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed as she jumped up and helped up Rainbow Dash's hand. Rainbow Dash shook her head, clearly speechless and she brushed off her pants. Pinkie Pie looked down at her flats and Rainbow Dash cleared her throat.

"It's okay. It was a simple mistake right?" Rainbow Dash asked, hoping she would say no. But she didn't have her hopes up, since she had a strong feeling that Pinkie Pie was straight.

"Yeah a simple mistake." Pinkie Pie said as Rainbow Dash looked down at her shoes and Pinkie Pie frowned. Rainbow Dash walked Pinkie Pie back home and they stood out in the lawn, both not knowing what to say. Rainbow Dash sighed and gulped.

"It wasn't a mistake to me." Rainbow Dash said as Pinkie Pie looked over at her. Rainbow Dash looked up and Pinkie Pie smiled a little bit.

"Really?" Pinkie Pie asked as Rainbow Dash nodded.

"Pinkie Pie I like you, a lot. And I want to get to know you more." Rainbow Dash said as Pinkie Pie smiled.

"Really?" Pinkie Pie asked again as Rainbow Dash smiled.

"Really, how about I pick you up around eight am and we'll go down to that cupcake shop." Rainbow Dash said as Pinkie Pie nodded. She hugged Rainbow Dash and kissed her cheek. Rainbow Dash smiled as Pinkie Dash walked up to her house carrying all the stuff animals that Rainbow Dash gotten her.

Rainbow Dash woke up around six-thirty and she took a fast shower and she dried her body. She placed on a pair of blue undergarments and placed on black skinny jeans and she grabbed a light blue jean button up shirt that stops at the elbows. She put on some black socks then placed on her light blue vans and she placed her hair in a high ponytail.

She put some degree and she grabbed her bag and placed in her wallet and jacket. She out in her mini skateboard and she walked out. She grabbed her phone and placed it in her back pocket and walked out. She walked out and walked down to Pinkie Pie's house and she saw Pinkie Pie walking out with white cutoff shorts and a pink tank top with love across it and had white vans.

"Ready?" Rainbow Dash said as Pinkie Pie nodded. Her curls bounced as Pinkie Pie talked about the latest Spongebob episode and Rainbow Dash smiled and nodded along and she opened the door for her and Pinkie Pie blushed and they walked in.

"What do you want?" Rainbow Dash asked they walked in line. The only people here was old people and working people.

"Uhh strawberry smoothie and two cupcakes. Please." Pinkie Pie said as Rainbow Dash nodded and she smiled. She ordered the food and bought a coffee for her and a blueberry bagel. They sat in a booth and they just stayed quiet for a while and Rainbow Dash looked up and she placed down her coffee and looked over at Pinkie Pie.

"When's your birthday?" Rainbow Dash asked as Pinkie Pie placed down her smoothie and licked her lips and she looked over at Pinkie Pie.

"May third." Pinkie Pie said as Rainbow Dash nodded.

"I'm guessing your favorite color is pink?" Rainbow Dash said as Pinkie Pie giggled and shrugged.

"Also blue." Pinkie Pie said as Rainbow Dash smiled.

"Hobbies?" Rainbow Dash asked as she started to placed cream cheese on her bagel.

"Hm, singing, making people laugh, dancing, making parties." Pinkie Pie said as Rainbow Dash nodded with a smile.

"Good. How you feeling?" Rainbow Dash asked as Pinkie Pie smiled.

"Pretty good." Pinkie Pie said as Rainbow Dash said as the silence fell between the pair. Rainbow Dash looked over at Pinkie Pie's dyed pink curls and her bright blue was staring into her magenta ones and Rainbow Dash felt blood rushing to her cheeks as Pinkie Pie smiled showing her one dimple.

"You know you wanna say something." Pinkie Pie said as Rainbow Dash raised her eyebrow and cocked her head to the side.

"About?" Rainbow Dash asked as Pinkie Pie giggled.

"The kiss." Pinkie Pie said as Rainbow Dash made an 'o' with her lips and turned red in her slightly tan face. She rubbed the back of her neck and laughed a little bit, as Pinkie Pie looked down at her peach fingers and her blue eyes stared over at Rainbow Dash waiting for her to say something.

"It was something, I mean not the bad something the good something. Besides what is there to talk about it?" Rainbow Dash asked as she looked over at Pinkie Pie.

"Rainbow Dash I really like you and I don't really know if you like me." Pinkie Pie said as Rainbow Dash smiled and looked over at Pinkie Pie.

"I really like you too." Rainbow Dash said as Pinkie Pie smiled huge and was bouncing in her seat.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" Rainbow Dash asked as Pinkie Pie smiled and nodded causing her curls to fall all over the place and she jumped over the table and hugged Rainbow Dash.

"Yes! A million cupcakes yes!" Pinkie Pie yelled as Rainbow Dash laughed a little bit and hugged back Pinkie Pie with a huge smile across her face.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!

What we thinks????? Sorries for being lates, I was taking a break from Wattpad since I'm a teenage girl and if your one toos then you'll understand some of the struggles, but I'm backs and I'mma finish this book!! Wells tells me what you thinks!!!

*Edited: Dec. 16, 2015*

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!