Chapter 10

Okay so if you already can't tell, I GOT A COVER! AHHHHH, I am so excited. YAY.

So I'm gonna continue with this story, my writers block has been cured...for now. But I still want my fans to contact me, which none of you have. -____- Turds.

Private Message me. Cause I really need help with this story and I need my fans opinions. They help me so much.

Anyway heres the new chapter. I'm hoping for 10 votes?

Relationships Lead to Heartbreak, but Maybe This Time Heartbreak Leads to Love.

Chapter 10

I was scared. I didn't know what Micheal was going to want to talk about and I don't know if I was prepared.

What if he told me that he hated me and I was a horrible sister? What if he says that he never wants to talk to me again? What if he doesn't love me?

So many what if's were running through my head. I honestly didn't know what to think.

"Sure, c'mon Marnie it's time to go." Dean snarled glaring at me on my way out.

Okay, great another person to hate me.

Michael moved over to my bed and sat down. He just sat there staring at the ground not saying a word. It was killing me not knowing what he was gonna say. I wanted to just slap him and demand that he tell me why he hasn't been talking to me.

"Come sit down, Shailene" Michael said. His serious voice coming out.

I was beyond worried now. He never calls me Shailene. I could feel my hands trembling and I knew something bad was about to happen.

He still didn't say anything and this silence was beginning to get ridiculous.

"Just spit it out Michael. Obviously you want to tell me something, so say it. Do you hate me? Is that it? You never want to see me again? You wish I wasn't your sister? You want to poison me so I'll die and you don't have to listen to me anymore? Just tell me Michael cause I can't handle not knowing anymore!" I said getting more and more aggravated by the minute.

He let out a humorless laugh. Sighing, he looked over at me. "Shai, I don't hate you."

"Then why have you been giving me the cold shouler?"

"I was upset with you. I don't really know why. It's not like you really knew what you were doing, but I just couldn't help but be so furious with you."

"Well, why? What was I doing?"

He took a deep breath and said, "Blake."

I was beyond confused now. What did he mean?

"What do you mean Mike?"

"Seeing you with Blake just made me so angry. For a while I didn't understand why. It wasn't until later that I realized I was jealous."

"Jealous of Blake and I? I don't get it"

"I'm gay, Shai."

I did the worst thing that you could ever do in a situation like this. I let out the biggest laugh in the world. I couldn't stop. I could feel Michael's glare on me, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop laughing.

Finally when I sobbered up, I turned to a pissed off Michael.

"I'm sorry, it's just that you were pissed off with me, because you had a crush on Blake? You could have told me that! It would have saved us both so much trouble."

"You mean you don't care?" Mike asked looking incredulous.

"Mike, you are who you are. But seriously, you didn't talk to me for a month because of some boy? I guess we never did have the 'let's not let boys come in between our relationship' talk. But I guess we should now." I said letting a giggle escape my lips.

That just earned me another glare from him though. I stuck my tongue out in return.

"Do Mom and Dad know?" I asked curiousity ringing through my voice.

He let out a sheepish laugh, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah."

My mouth fell open in shock. "Was I the last to know?" I asked.

"Kind of."

"You turd!" I screamed reaching over and grabbing a pillow. I hit him over the head with it.

He laughed and reached behind me to grab another pillow.  Soon enough we were having a huge war. Jumping on my bed and hitting eachother over the head with my pillows.

I let of a giant smile. The feeling of having my big brother and best friend back making me smile even wider.

~~~~~

10 Votes Please?

And check out the awesome cover!

I know it's short but I wanted to get this out!

XOXO

Vote&Comment.