Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Relationships Lead to Heartbreak, but Maybe This Time Heartbreak Leads to Love.

"Dean! Hey!" I said.

"Hey, I was wondering if I could talk to Michael. Or if you could give me his number or something. I wanted to talk to him."

"Uh, yeah sure. Hold on. I will just go give the phone to him."

"Thanks Shai."

I hopped out of bed and headed towards my brothers room.

"MICHAEL!" I screamed.

"Shai, stop screaming! I'm in my room." He called back.

I opened his door and walked in. He was sitting on his bed listening to music.

"Dean's on the phone. He said something about wanting to talk to you?" I said while handing him the phone.

"Oh yeah. I forgot to give him my number, yeah thanks Shai. Hey Dean, whats up man?" Michael started talking into the phone. He then looked at me, "Bye Shai, you can leave now"

"But it's my phone!" I complained.

"And I will return it to you when I am done"

"But what if you forget and then someone important texts me and I don't receive it and then that person dies!"

"Shai sersiously, Stop being a drama queen I will get you back the phone."

"Fine" I said and stomped out of the room.

'Why are brothers so annoying" I thought to myself. Just then my stomach growled and I decided to go make something to eat.

I turned around the corner and bumped into Ashley. She just glared at me but continued to walk up the stairs. Honestly, I don't get it. Sure she helped a guy break my heart, but I don't hate her. She's my sister and I love her. So why does she insist on hating me?

I shrugged and opened up the fridge.

"Let's see" I mumbled, "We have nothing, nothing, and uhhh, OH, we have nothing."

"Shai talking to yourself will get you no where in life" I heard Michael say from beside me.

"Yes it will. I will be put in a comfy white room. I see no problem with it as long as I am comfortable." I said sticking out my tongue.

"Hears your phone and there are poptarts in the cupboard!" He said walking out of the room after handing me my phone.

"Poptarts?! NO WAY!" I screamed hearing Michael's chuckle.

I opened up the cupboard and sure enough there were poptarts and they were....CHOCOLATE CHIP!

"I'm so excited. I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control cause we have Poptarts. Munch munch munchity munch!" I sang while eating my delicious chocolate chip Poptart.

"You are a beautiful singer. You should try out for The Voice!"

"AHH!" I screamed then started choking.

"Shit Shai are you okay?" I whipped around to see Dean looking concerned, but he still had a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. But you can't sneak up on someone like that! I could have died."

"Well did Michael give you back your phone? At least you could have tried contacting someone?" He sayed with a smile.

"Not funny Dean!" I snapped.

"But seriously you are one beautiful singer. I just have never heard anyone quite like you before." He said sarcasm dripping off of every word. But he started getting closer to me. I stepped back then, but ran into the counter. His hands shot out to either side of me.

"I-I-I-I..." I get stuttering and just blushed looking down.

He put his finger on the bottom of my chin. Lifting my face up and I met his eyes. He just looked into them. He didn't try to make a move or anything. Just sat there. Looking into my eyes.

Suddenly my phone rang and Dean's hand shot out quickly to answer it before I even got a chance to see who was calling.

"Hello" he said, still looking at me.

I heard a "Hey, Shai?" come from the phone and then Dean got an angry look.

"Blake" Dean said in a menacing tone. He looked away from me then, but when he looked back he looked like he was going to kill me.

"Why exactly are you calling Shai?" Dean asked.

I couldn't hear what Blake was saying on the other end. But right after the response Dean shut the phone with a quick snap.

He turned to me. His eyes dark and I was honestly scared.

"Why was Blake calling you, Shai?"

"I-I-I. We're friends. Friends can call friends."

"Shai. You don't want to be friends with Blake. He's bad news. He only plays girls. Don't trust him. Please"

"Dean. I never said I was gonna go out and have sex with him. Now please leave. I need to eat my delicious delightful Poptart!" I said trying to lighten the mood a little. I cheered a little in my head when he cracked a smile.

"Okay but I need you to show me the way to your brothers room" He said sheepishly.

"Fine. Follow me." I said grabbing my poptart and heading up the stairs.

I stopped in front of Michael's room and pointed. "That's his" and I turned and started to walk away.

"Hey Shai" Dean stopped me, grabbing my arm.

"Yeah Dean?" I didn't turn around to face him.I felt him step forward and press against my back. He leaned in to whisper in my ear and I could feel his hot breath.

"Next time you have Poptarts. Invite me over." He let go of my arm and knocked on Michael's door. I walked away and went into my room. I walked over to my tv and switched on a movie.

I layed down in my bed and watched Winnie The Pooh until I fell asleep.